Who do you think would win a fight, a Samurai or a Viking?

• Samurai
  • Viking
  • Others
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with questions like this is the fact that those two groups never came into contact with each other. The weapons, armor, and battle tactics that they developed were to counter the enemies they came into contact with. If they did have conflicts with each other in some kind of fictional universe, they both would've developed into completely unrecognizable warriors. As it stands, they wouldn't know how to fight each other. They would be going into it blind against completely unknown tactics and martial arts. I think it would come down to which individual was better at adapting to the situation at hand. Which one is a faster learner and has better instincts?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• The samurai would fight with more finesse and the Viking would use more brute force. Both are advantageous in different ways, so it's impossible to compare them because each fighting style is specific to the context.

• That's like that deadliest warrior show I say samurai

• Samurai

• I will say samurai, they are great!!

What Guys Said 7

• As much as I like samurais. A one on one fight, with all the things they used at their disposal.. A viking would destory a samurai in a one on one.

It's not for show that vikings were called horned demons.. They'd literally drug themselves, becoming nigh numb to pain.

• Viking.

• 1 on 1, Samurai all the way!

• Samurai, I imagine they know how to use their weapons better.

• Kinda hard to tell they'd have two completely different fighting styles

• The one with a gun.

• One on one? Samarai. Battling forces? Vikings hands down.