Does anyone else watch this YouTube channel?

it's called The Q2 Theory. neat vids for hs and college age students about success, school, and relationships, exercise, and brain hacks, etc. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this channel and if you are just seeing it from this post what do you think about it?

• been subbed, great channel! 😁
  • just found out from your post, looks neat!
  • saw the channel, looks meh...
    Vote C
  • I hate this channel! 🙅
    Vote D
  • I'm not in hs/college, so...
    Vote E

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• never seen it

• You don't need hacks in high school. You just need to roll in and ace and make clubs and make your resume good for college. Not that hard.

• the channel has vids on consistency and relationship skills and hacking multi tasking. so not weird hacks but stuff that's useful

• I'm sorry I read high school only.
      That was my mistake
      But if you need videos for a relationship then it means you're a bit pathetic

• haha if you don't get good advice about relationships you're unwise. the wise person will hear and increase knowledge. a fool rejects learning and understanding. the key is not whether it's in the form of a book or video or personal convo. the key is getting wisdom. wisdom is the principal thing. and with all you get you should get understanding. good night.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't.