Do you feel that the Nintendo Wii was an overrated or underrated console?

While the Wii is the 3rd best-selling home console of all-time (behind PS2 and PS1) and sold at a super fast rate, many hardcore gamers that preferred old school Nintendo consoles hated the Wii (because of how underpowered it was and the type of 3rd party support it was getting) and felt it was overrated. Other Hardcore gamers who aren't too harsh on any recent Nintendo game or consoles felt that the Wii was underrated due to how harsh other gamers (who are PS and Xbox fans) were on the console.

My opinion, while the Wii isn't my favorite Nintendo console, it still gave us great games like Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, No More Heroes and so on.

What are your thoughts on the Wii as a console?

• It was underrated by both casual and hardcore gamers
  • It was underrated by hardcore gamers only.
  • It was overrated by both casual and hardcore gamers.
    Vote C
  • It was overrated by casual gamers
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I felt they made to many kid games for it. I think they should had added more variety with the games. Their is only so many zelda and mario games they can keep producing for so long. They needed cooler games. I think they were trying to target the younger crowd more then the adult crowd.