Are obese popstars bad role models for young girls by promoting unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles?

Are obese popstars bad role models for young girls by promoting unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

9min@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @NexAngelus @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @Unit1 @Empatheticlady @datgirl @natured
Yes we all agree they are

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I genuinely don't understand how they are promoting unhealthy lifestyles. They're doing their job. Entertaining.
    They don't have ads out on how they stay fat or catchy tunes on cutting out fruit and veg. In what way are they proactively promoting unhealthy habits?

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It tells young girls that being fat is okay. It's not. It's unhealthy and unattractive.

0|1
    1|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Jesy and Meghan aren't obese wtf do you know what obese is?
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...3000005DC-965_468x513.jpg
    This is obese ^
    And Adele lost weight...
    www.all4women.co.za/.../Adele-weightloss.jpg

0|0
    0|1
  • megan is not obese or unhealthy.. wtf

1|0
    0|0
    • https://goo.gl/images/VidTcs
      Cmon she sets a bad example for young girls, obesity should never be accepted.

• Show All
    • what ever..

• Being obese is immoral and makes you a shameful burden to society.

• No it's not, body shape should not be an issue it teaches girls to be comfortable in their body and who they are. Not everyone who is overweight is unhealthy , they may have a thyroid disorder or something

0|0
    0|1
  • They are not bad, they show that people can look beautiful doesn't mtter how fat they are

1|0
    0|1
    • But that's a lie and encouragesee obesity. Telling some obese chick she's beautiful isn't going to bring back the leg she lost to diabetes because fat acceptancestors groups said it's OK to stuff her face.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I don't think so. i think skinny ones are worse. It also is what they promote, and say about their own lifestyle too.

0|0
    0|2
    • Worse how we are facing an obesity never seen in history. It's called the fatappocolappse

• Show All
    • Fat acceptanice promoteso obesity.

• depends how they accept it. If they say it's a genuine danger if it affects your health, then yes. but some people who are more overweight than avergae, and it doesn't affect their health... not a big deal at all.