Which superhero movie are you most excited for the this year?

For me, it's in this order.

Logan
Wonder Woman
Thor: Ragnarok
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Justice League
Guardians of the Galaxy 2

I'm actually not that excited for Guardians, except for baby Groot and Ego The Living Planet (who is confirmed to be in the movie)

• Wonder Woman
  • Logan
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming
    Vote C
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    Vote D
  • Justice League
    Vote E
  • Thor: Ragnarok
    Vote F

Most Helpful Guy

• Guardians of the Galaxy 2 duh,
    also TELLTALE IS DOING A GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY SERIES

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 41

• (1) Wonder Woman --- still can't believe it's FINALLY happening. xD However, I get more worried as time passes that WB's second thoughts and meddling because of the DCEU's bad press might butcher it, which is what happened to "Suicide Squad" after the fallout from "BvS". "BvS" had an unpopular interpretation, but at least it was committed and went all in, to the point that Snyder had the resources to make a max-budget 3-hour drama with it (at least on Blu-Ray). xD On the other hand, "Suicide Squad" was clearly an indecisive, second-guessing, wishy-washy movie, which is one of the worst kinds of movies to watch; it was easily one of the most sloppy movies I've seen in a long time. I just hope that "Wonder Woman" will stay true to whatever Zack Snyder and Patty Jenkins's original vision for it was, whether people like that vision or not.

(2) Logan --- Can't miss Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine. :D I just REALLY hope it hasn't messed up the happy ending that was created at the end of "Days of Future Past" for all the X-Men. D= Jackman said that "Logan" is in some kind of "alternate universe", so we'll see what that means.

(3) Justice League

(4) Thor: Ragnarok
    (5) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    (6) Spider-Man: Homecoming
    ^ In the past I would have been more excited for these last 3, but at this point I'm not emotionally invested in the MCU much anymore, even though I'll still watch most of their movies for fun I guess. I loved Phase 1 and 2 when they first came out. And after revisiting the whole MCU so far, I still LOVE most of Phase 1; what Marvel Studios did with Phase 1 was epic. :D But most everything after that has disappointed me, especially on repeat viewings.

• I thought I would be way more excited for guardians 2 than I am at the moment.. I think it's the case of the first one being so unique and a shot in the dark success that a sequel sort of detracts from that. I hope it brings similar energy but I don't want it to be a clone of the first one. I want them to take another shot in the dark and surprise us with something new again.

I'm most looking forward to wonder woman atm. The only thing that worries me is that they didn't do the restructuring of DC Films and WB until like before the premiere of suicide squad. It could be more of the same instead of changing the game. They brought in Geoff Johns from the comic book side of things to oversee the entire development of all the movies and that guy bleeds DC. I haven't supported all his decisions for the universe in the past but he sure knows how to tell a story. Anyway, I don't think we will see the ripple effects of that until after justice league. I really want these movies to do well though because I love these worlds and these characters so much.

• I agree. They have so many good characters who haven't made it to the big screen yet. Some of their live action movies are long overdue.

• Definitely Guardians.
    Want to see spiderman and thor.
    don't care about any x-men films.
    dc movies SUCK, which is a blow to people like me who are dc comics fans over marvel.

• I'm hoping Power Rangers will at least be decent. Can't say as I like the new Goldar. It's an intriguing twist that the Rangers are all delinquents and misfits this time, as they were practically Boy Scouts in the original show.

• I hope Thor lives up to the comic book embodiment. But alas, I have doubts. But we will probably have a really really really good Spiderman movie, if he's anything like off of Civil War. Also, Guardians is going to be EPIC!

• 1. Wonder Woman
    2. Justice League
    3. Spider-Man: Homecoming
    4. Power Rangers
    5. Logan
    6. Thor: Ragnarok
    7. Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

• I can never watch movies cuz im too busy being batman.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...abcf782c1d.jpg

• Thor. can't wait to return to asgard lol. anyone who doesn't know comics will be blown away by plot twists in this one :)

• Have you seen the trailer for Logan?

Wonder Woman could be great but DC has a habit of fucking up their movies.

• Logan. I hope it's good or I'll be really disappointed.
    I might see Guardians 2 as well if I feel like it. not a Chris Pratt fan, but the movie was fine.

• 1|1
  • definetly justice leauge is on the top of the list. i am such a DC Comics fanboy and im ok with that 100%.

spiderman looks insane. can't wait.

logan looks like its going to be the best X-Men movie ever. hype

Wonder Woman is hot as hell and an insane badass with that lasso.

i really want to see how thor turns out. the story is going to be very interesting with Dr Strange and Hulk in a Thor movie.

Gaurdians of The Galaxy is just going to be crazy fun. funny and badass at the same time. nice.

• None really - I'll just download them. Ain't going to superhero movies unless it's Deadpool.

• I know the Wolverine stuff is a little overdone but i still have to say Logan. Next I'd say Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Sadly I have to wait until next year for more Deadpool...

• Thor: Ragnarok opens up the Planet Hulk storyline which I'm super excited about and also the whole Thor vs Hulk thing is one of the best in comics.

• Yeah even Sakaar has been confirmed. But I'm not sure how much of Planet Hulk it'll have

• Well if Sakaar is confirmed which I was unaware of, then they have to have planet hulk.

• POWER RANGERS :D oh yeah and Wonder Woman <3

• I really wanna see the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie! :-D

• Logan and Guardians 2.

Just saw the trailer for Spider-Man and... no, just, no.

• Baby Groot ftw

• Spider-Man: Homecoming

• Nah I'm going to wait until to see them on showbox as I'm sick of Hollywood liberal elites answer their bullshit so I'm boycotting movie theatres.

• Most excited for Logan
    I really looking forward to Guardians 2 abs Spider Man
    DC sucks except the Dark Knight Trilogy

• Well also the Christopher Reeve Superman films, the animated movies, and the Tim Button Batman films.
      But other than that, their movies have sucked so far

• Those movies aren't going to be released with the coming apocalypse.

• Guardians 2, then Logan, then Thor and the rest not too psyched about

• Justice league, i would have said wonder woman to, but i dont think she fits the roll because she is to skinny

• Wonder woman looks dope its like the first female super hero movie I think will be really good

• Logan
    i can't wait for that movie

• Spider-Man for me!

• Not planning on watching any of those

• Thor because we see Thor and Hulk fight to the death in a gladiator match, we see the last infinity stone, the end of Asgard, and we're followed up by Infinity War

• Yes! I think they also said that Thor will be getting a powerup in this (possibly Odin Force but I doubt it)

• Doubtful considering he won't have his hammer for a good portion of it

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 22

• LEGO BATMAN and Thor probably, though I'm gonna just wait for them to come out on amazon. I can't watch these movies in the theatre, I fangirl too hard. The spiderman movie just makes me cry a little. I think maybe Justice League but I'm kind of super disappointed about the guy who plays the Flash cuz I'm actually pretty used to the CW's version.

• All but definitely Guardians 2, I love the first one and the comics so I'm really excited about the new one!

• In no order, these are the one's I'm excited for.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, hell yeah. Keen for the soundtrack too
    Spiderman: Homecoming (even tho it's been overkilled, interested to see the Marvel spin on it)
    Thor: Ragnarok cos Chris Hemsworth <3 <3
    Wonderwoman cos female superheroes are fucking awesome
    and I guess Justice league...

• League of Justice because all of the most famous superheroes are in it. Wonder Woman and Spidermen also look cool.

• Logan with Guardians a close second for the soundtrack.

• My favorites are Wonder Woman, Spiderman and Thor.

• Logan & Wonder Woman.

• Logan, and LEGO Batman

• You don't see modern federal Mexican police units in movies, that's why I'm excited for Logan.

This is how they are usually represented:
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4778-8c7c-4f6616d6523b.jpg
    This is how they currently are:
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...475f-8ee6-f10b9f21edd6.jpg

• Ragnarok. WW is ruined by Gal Gadot for me :/ the others seem meh

• I actually like her for the role

• Ah okay! Well yeah she doesn't sound like a good person

• Just my preference anyway :)

• Logan
    Gurdians of the Galaxy
    Thor
    Wonder Woman
    Spider Man
    Jutice League

• Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Wonder Woman, and Logan.

• Purely just Logan :)

• WONDER WOMAN
    *cues theme song*

• Justice League

• Justice League only bc aquaman is fucking hot

• Eh I don't think he'll be good for the role though

• but look at it this way. almost 100% of Earths Oceans are unexplored. nobody knows whats down there. but Aqua Man. he is very dark and mean because of where he came from... the scariest place on Earth... the Ocean.

also... The Aqua Man movie director... James Wan... who also directed movies like Insidious... said that he is making Atlantis look mean and dark and scary.

for the simple fact of you dont really know whats down there. so he's making it up.

• also... Lobo won't come into the DC Movie universe untill years from now... or he won't show up at all. he is a very different guy

• All of them😡😡😡

• which movie is Logan in?

• I choose Spider-Man: Homecoming

• Logan.

• All bull shit

• Guardians of the galaxy!!