Do you think John Legend sings better live than in studio?

I am in love with this song and his voice
I enjoy the live more than the studio one

Updates:
i knew gag is dumb
no taste in music smh

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I seen a lot of artists live and most time the album is better then the live version. John Legend has a nice voice so I think live sounds better then most bands.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I hadn't heard that version before. Thank you for posting it. I personally think it does sound better than the studio version. It has more of an intimate feel because of the setting, and slightly slower tempo

2|0
    0|0
  • All I know is, he has a track with Chano called Penthouse Floor. Chano's part is of course great but the song seems so stretched out so I didn't like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think pretty much all musicians sound better in studio than they do live.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that song
    He's good
    I'm thinking of doing "Love me now" by him but there are a lot of obstacles coming :P LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and some music are better in live versions. This song are one of my favorite examples https://youtu.be/eXytCtSnitc

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue butt I like some of John legends songs lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Today's singers suck. They have absolutely zero vocal range. skip anywhere in the song and it'll sound the same

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Johnny-boy is a shitty singer.

0|2
    0|0
  • This guy's a pussy and he doesn't have range. If you want to hear a good male singer, try Jeff Scott Soto, Chris Cornell, or early Bruce Dickinson.

0|1
    0|0
  • no clue who that is but just going by that... good singer and nice voice for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • there is a reason his last name is legend

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!