Need new music! Hit me with your best shot?

I'm making a list in every genre. Promised myself that I shouldn't have a list under 2000 songs. Anything from break-up song, happy feel, orchestral to drum'n'bass and metal. Any suggestions? ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you into?

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything really! All depends on my mood. But I love music in general! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Show All
    • So older stuff.

• Newer as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't have a specific timeline. I discover new music everyday! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I love the rock band Muse, I love Madness, Panic Station and Survival by them.

I LOVE the band CHVRCHES and from them the Mother We Share, Clearest Blue and lies

The Walker by Fitz and the Tantrums

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! Never heard of CHURCHES or Fitz and the Tantrums! Perfect! ๐Ÿ‘Œ thanks!

• ANytime dude! Also make sure it's chVrches xD

• Hahaha my bad! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ churches ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Damn Autokorrekt! Didn't even notice!

• Childish Gambino, Halsey, Pvris, 21 pilots, the weeknd, Marshmallo, k. Flay, Silversun pickups, bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, muse, blink182, Linkin Park, Crown the Empire 30 seconds to Mars, we came as Romans, rise against, a day to remember, fort minor, system of a down... Etc.

0|0
    0|1
    • Listen to every single one! ๐Ÿ‘Œ I've heard some of the artists before but many new! Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'm not exposed to new music much since I got out of college, but I could recommend some great retro stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything by the Beatles. In My Life for example :):) โ˜ฎ๏ธโค๏ธ

0|0
    0|1
    • Classic! ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‰ think come together is my fav !
      Something is really good to. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Group: Two steps from hell
    Album: Invincible

0|0
    0|0