Would you rather be a elf, dwarf, men, wizard or a hobbit in LOTR?

My opinions of what's cons and pros.
Elf= Pros: Never get sick. Good looking. Beautiful homes. Cons: Live forever, no divorce, Spends many years in celibate.

Dwarf= Pros: Live long. Tough. Own treasures. Cons: No sun (Living in a ugly cave), 1/3rd of them are female, female dwarfs have beard and looks like men, dwarfs in LOTR is ugly

Men= Pros and cons we're familiar with. PS! They lives in the medieval time, not in the 21st century.

Hobbit= Pros: Good food. Cozy homes. Peaceful life. Do what you want to. Cons: Unattractive looking.

Wizard= Pros: Powers, Highly respected. Cons: Immortal, aging fast appearance wise (All of them looks old), celibate, big responsibilities

Would you rather be a elf, dwarf, men, wizard or a hobbit in LOTR?I know "Lord of the rings" and "The hobbit" aren't the same movies etc. But it's the same universe.

• Elf
  • Dwarf
  • Men (Human)
    Vote C
  • Hobbit
    Vote D
  • Wizard
    Vote E
Please explain me why you choose what you choose.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Elf, youth and fashion xD

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• I'd wanna be a hobbit. I'd enjoy the nice quiet life most of them have :P

• Hobbit because they have good food and cute homes. And I don't care how I look as long as I'm comfortable.

• Wizard

• I feel like I want to be an elf but I'm probably a hobbit. Tbh being a hobbit would be epic anyway. The shire is amazing and I'd get to eat food and be lazy af. Winning TBH.

• Elf or a wizard... Maybe elf...

• Definitely elf, especially when it snows.

I did actually create my own race though. I started writing fanfic and then said, no, I'm going to do something new. They're kind of a cross between elves, hobbits, and men. But not exactly.

• I'm a bit excited. :) Sounds interesting. Would you fix a illustration too, so I can see how your elves looks like? Why do you choose to be a elf in the LOTR-universe? Ask because of curiosity.

• A Beorning would be cool too

• My book isn't published so I don't want to post about it, but thanks.

As I said, they can walk on snow and I love trees and the stars. I would live in Lorien.

• Wizard

• Elf or Wizard

• Elf totally. I'd bypass the celibacy bit lol

• Legolas and Gimli were friendship goals 😂

What Guys Said 19

• defenetly elf... mainly because of the beautiful homes and no illnesses... but often i dont like their arrogance

• not entirely accurate wizards dont age fast they all look old is because they are over 100 years old also they are not immortal they can be killed saruman was killed and so was gandalf temporarily before being revived as gandalf the white wizard instead of the grey wizard

• also the dunedain can live quite long aragorn was 80 years old but still looks young now i know its because he's not 80 in real life but in the world of lotr he was young still had lots of years left

• Id be a glorious elf.

• Human, because looking at myself, I know what great potential we possess. And the medieval times actually sounds interesting.

• Elf, hands down.

• Wizard of course.

• I'd rather be an elf because I'd live forever, I don't really see it as a con.

• I sees it as a cons since after like hundred of years, you may get bored. What are you supposed to do at your spare time?

• Practice to shoot like Legolas haha

• Elf! Deadly accuracy on and off the battlefield..

• Elf by far. The rest don't seem to got shit compared to elves

• I would be an Elf. Iluvatar's finest!

• Elf easy.
    Wizard could be cool too

• elf or wizard is a no brainer but yea elf

• Can you please explain me why you choose that? :) I'm curious.

• elves are like perfect they are attractive strong women are loyal and marriage is forever no dumbasses strong government cool culture

• Man.

• Wizard no doubt

• Can you explain why, please? :)

• I have never watched the Lord of the rings, I based my opinion on d&d universe. Wizards are so powerful, and they are always looking for a way to become even powerful. They seek immortality, and godhood. It would be interesting.

• mining sounds fun and I could get thrown into battle :D

• Elf because pointy ears.

• the beard

• Wizard! Chores will be done with ease...

• Hobbit. I would have chosen elf were it not for the celibacy thing.

• I like the cute little houses.