Which type of books do you like to read? name some of them if you do?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Mostly erotica and romance but occasionally ones in relationships and psychology or biographies of people I admire

• I read fiction for the most part. I read at least 250 books a year so I can't recall many titles.
    The Stephanie Plum series is pretty funny. Like laugh so hard I teared up a few times.
    My all time favorite book though is probably The Notebook. Sappy I know. Don't judge! Lol
    And then of course I read the erotica/romance crap too. Can't remember any of those titles though.

• I really enjoy stuff like Helter Skelter, The Iceman, My friend Bundy, Under the banner of Heaven, Pilgrims Wilderness. The ashes of Waco. Really interesting, I love to see how people got the way that they are and what goes on in their minds.

I also love John Saul books if you like creepy.

Heart Shaped Box is a great read.

• I absolutely love ANYTHING written by Dr. Maya Angelou. But generally I like anything having to do with romance, action, African American history/literature, or like a coming of age story that is relatable.

• Horror only, with a bit of gore lol

What Guys Said 2

• I write fiction, but I prefer reading non-fiction. The only fictional books I've read are: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, The Great Gatsby, and The Talented Mr. Ripley.

• To Kill a Mockingbird.