Do you make up stories and situations in your head while listening to music?

Who all here imagine themselves in different situations (mostly good) while listening to the songs as if you are in the music video ;)

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    I have created a whole alternate universe for myself that i randomly drop into every once in a while.
    I have people and their names and places and how they are.
    Plot development in it too, I often switch between the characters I'd created too.
    I do it quite a bit (:

• haha... which is ur most fav character? ;)

• haha thankyou :)

• Of course anytime.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do. Also I close my eyes sometimes and visualize the music I'm listening to.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Wait, doesn't everyone?

• Yes I do that all the time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I do that when I'm sitting by the car window and it's raining and a sad song is playing. I don't know why, but it feels so dramatic

• ahaha... i do exactly the same and the song i love in that situation is "Breaking hearts" by james vincent mcmorrrow :)

• Of course, every single time without fail 👌

• hahaha they are the perfect stories and scenarios that we make ;)

• Lmao yes all the time

• Yes with some songs

What Guys Said 2

• I imagine being young and rich traveling the world like a baller with exotic cars and exotic pets with bitches at my exposal. while listening to pipe it up and young rich&famous I know super shallow I also occasional think about death 😕 I think of all kinds of shit

• Sometimes