Does anyone on here play video games on PC? Favorite free game?

I was thinking on making a little GaG group on discord and downloading some game and playing together (like a free one).
I don't know if you'd like that.
Even if you don't want to join up on this little group you can go ahead and comment like PC games (free ones) that you like?
Pictures of 2 really good free games I play Does anyone on here play video games on PC? Favorite free game?

Please say if you'd like to join the discord and group up with some GaG people.

713

Most Helpful Guy

• best game would be bfme1&2... huge lotr fan

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, this could be fun. Orcs Must Die, and Dungeon Defenders 2 look like fun.

• Oooo I haven't seen any of those that does sound good o;

• Yeah, group-based tower defense. Co-op. I don't like competitive games as much as I like co-op ones.

If you ever do make a discord server, you can pm me the invite link. I'll join you.

• Sure ill make one and I like co-op + competitive

• Heroes and Generals, and Trove are both good free games. A lot of people don't like how whimsical or childish Trove is though.

• I play on both, PC and console.

if you like Warframe then @Mustachekitteh is the right person for you

• Once soon a time I did, but I got a different shitty PC, couldn't ever go back. There aren't too many good free games out there

• Yeah!!! Solitare!!!😂

• The only one I have any interest in is Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

• I play Paragon but its still in beta, im an age of empires 2 addict. Also playing planet coaster from time to time.

• Ah you suck big time, those are two of the free ones on PS4 that I play but I play games religiously so I ain't mad at ya 😋

• I love War Thunder and htat's about the only thing compatible lul

• im atm playing runescape

• Currently playing World of Tanks along with Star Trek Online.

• OOOH i play world of tanks too its so good xD

• Artillery sucks in any tank, they can shoot you but you can't shoot back. You usually don't get killed cause you play smart and snip from a safe distance, I've encountered many hetzers that where played as if they where a medium/heavy tank, they are easy picking for my KV-1 and 0-I Exp. The funnest part is sneaking up on a tank that is currently in a dog fight, most of the time you can shoot them repeatedly and they will just sit their stupidly trying to win the dog fight.

• LMAO YESSS. Like my boyfriend calls my hetzer over and I come from the front (great protections) and they're just so busy they shoot once and disregard me and I just boom kill x'D I've saved my boyfriend so many times like that.

• Nerddddd
    I'm w nerd too but I play on ps4 not pc

What Girls Said 6