Which of these books would you read judging by just the cover?

Basically what the title says lol Which of these books would you read judging by just the cover??Which of these books would you read judging by just the cover??Which of these books would you read judging by just the cover??Which of these books would you read judging by just the cover??

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd read them all given the right context as I love reading and learning more.

Which would you read?

• I've read them all

• You too 😛

• 😘😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the first two covers look like they came from some of the 50 shades books, which are total crap by the way, filled with unrealistic views of the BDSM world, and are no better than avocation of an abusive and controlling relationship. So I'm assuming based on the titles that these books are written by a survivor, or from the POV of one? If so, then I'll go read all of them.

• I survived is about a girl who survived an abusive relationship (It's all true as well), Friends is about a girl getting cheated on (fiction), Silently healing is about a girl who gets a Chelsea Smile (fiction), Soul of a captive is about a girl who gets kidnapped and falls for her kidnapper (fiction)

• It was years ago, and I've come a long way. While it did mess me up, I felt like a victim. It made me stronger once I healed.

• **never felt like

What Guys Said 11

• Soul of a Captive

• Probably just friends. The rest don't look like my cup of tea. Usually I judge a book by its summary on the back.

• They all look cringe as fuck to be honest. I wouldn't read any of them.

• A--Wonderful cover----A gentleman deserves a kiss.

• silently healing
    soul of a captive

• the 2 and 3rd books those both are the best aren't they?

• None of that dafauq

• none at all

• Friends?

• None of them.

• I think I will read them all

• probably wouldn't any of them, but i guess soul of a captive.

What Girls Said 13

• I probably wouldn't wanna read any of them. I guess if I had to choose, it'd be 'I survived'.

• friends?

• Friends? Even the title sounds sexy, and I love the lipstick kiss. I would definitely read that one.

• i would read the last one

• The first one yes, the rest, no.

• "Friends?" The other covers look too dark.

• last one

• I survived.

• Friends?

• None

• None...

• second one, looks like there's going to be naughty sex there 😝

• I Survived