Favorite modern video game?

Do you play video games?
Which modern video game is your favorite?

PS3 games acceptable
Xbox 360 games acceptable
Wii games acceptable
Xbox One games acceptable
Ps4 games acceptable
Wii U games acceptable

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Tales of Xillia is my favorite game, but I love the entire 'Tales of' series. I'm saving up for PS4 so I can get Berseria.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fallout 3 or fallout 4. very close.

0|1
    0|0
    • I meant fallout:new Vegas not 4

• New Vegas was definitely groundbreaking. I miss a few of those mechanics in F4, but I'm also a bit glad that they didn't try to just recreate NV.

• For sure. i haven't played 4 yet but it looks sweet.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 25

• No PC or 3ds?

I've never played it, but Life is Strange has always interested me. I've always liked stories more than games, so that's probably why.

In terms of games I've actually played which are on those systems (not many, the only game I've every owned on that list is the Wii) probably New Super Mario Bros.

0|2
    0|0
    • Shit, I should've put PC, I'm didn't put any handheld or mobile on purpose though.

• What about older consoles or games remade for handheld consoles from older games? I'm thinking of The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3d, which is probably my favorite game that I've played (until I got stuck because my L button broke).

• I mostly play on PC and my favourite game at the moment is Overwatch.

Of the systems you've given, probably either GTA IV or Fallout 3 or Halo 3.

0|2
    0|0
  • The later battlefield games are amazing, as are the Fallout franchise and Destiny: the Taken King.

If I had to pick only one game, it would be Destiny: the Taken King.

0|1
    0|0
  • First Assassin's Creed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black Ops III

0|2
    0|0
  • The Witcher III and The Last of Us.

0|3
    0|0
  • Garry's Mod...

0|2
    0|0
  • Overwatch and league of legends

0|1
    0|0
  • Smash 4 probably :)
    Overwatch is pretty good, but I'll be deleting it soon ;-;

0|1
    0|0
  • Fallout 4

0|1
    0|0
  • Overwatch/Hearts of Iron 4

0|2
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy XV
    Fallout 4

0|1
    0|0
  • Madden

0|1
    0|0
  • Say what you will. But dead rising is my favorite series. Also Gta 5 and halo 3 are dope

0|2
    0|0
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2

0|1
    0|0
  • On ps3 gta5
    wii was Mario Cart and ssbb
    wii u: tekken tournament, ssb4 and pokken tournament.

0|1
    0|0
  • last of us, fallout 4, metal gear solid 5 are the must play.

0|1
    0|0
  • GTA V and Hotline Miami

0|2
    0|0
  • Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Ps4

0|1
    0|0
  • Halo 5 and Battlefield 4&1

0|2
    0|0
  • madden

0|1
    0|0
  • I played only tekken on a console, everything else is far superior on PC.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alien isolation

0|0
    0|0
  • Xbox 360 halo4
    Wii U project zero maiden of black water

0|0
    0|0
  • Skyrim. I even got the remastered one and will eventually play it on my XB1 once I finish some of my other games.
    I also really liked Xcom 1 & 2, State of Decay, Fable 2, GTA 5, Fallout 4, Dragon Age Origins, Sims 3, C&C 3 Tiberium Wars, COD BO 1 & 2, South Park TSOT, UFC 2, Wasteland 2 Director's Cut, Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition, Walking Dead by Tell Tale, Battleship XBLA, Defense Grid 1 & 2, Star Trek Online, Life is Strange, Sword Coast Legends, Tropico 5, and Civilization Revolution.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been playing the remastered Skyrim like CRAZY! Haha

• Yeah, Skyrim is really cool. I think I played somewhere around 250 hours on the original on my play through.
      I just wanted to give some of my other games a chance before jumping into the remaster.
      Normally I wouldn't buy a remaster from only one generation ago, but I just liked that game so much I got it. I originally played through on the side of the Storm Cloaks and did the Mage's Guild Quest line and Companions. This time through I plan to be with the Empire and join the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood.