If you could make a TV Show/Animated Show, what would it be about?

Don't need to go into details if you want, a brief summary is welcome.
Love hearing the creative juices flowing from individuals.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• A quest to find magic items to save the world!!

I've played too much final fantasy as a kid

What Guys Said 2

• Well.. Perhaps something like a group of individuals from completely different backgrounds starts hearing voices, and somehow find each other. Exploring said voices, they come upon some ancient/outworld construct, that takes them on a trip through the universe, showing them things, yet unknown to our brighest heads.. going into details about our origin, purpose and such. Animated of course.

I don't know if most would enjoy that, but I'd watch it. :3

• Holy crap! That sounds amazing! I would love to see that, thank you for sharing!

• Thanks for the appreciation. I'm just putting what I think about on an everyday basis, into words.. And then apply a story to it. :3

• Same here dude, I don't share my ideas because I think they are hella weird, thanks for having the guts to do so, and you managed to make it sound amazing :)

• TV Show: Basically a Western Gaki no Tsukai - the formula is interesting but unexploited.

Animated show: A sci do show detailing the struggle of people when faced with an expanding sphere of nothing that will consume and end the universe within ten years.