Who remembers the show COPS?

Who remembers the show COPS?
Who here remembers this show? Haha it was the most thrilling and funniest show I think ever... who remembers the buck theeth and crazy people that were on it? I remember not missing the show at 2am haha.. always set in Dallas or Orlando haha! Who remembers officer papi? That's the most funniest thing I ever seen!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I fucking loved that show! And the people on it were... Well nothing compares to them. I don't see why we have to sit and watch the crap the Kardashians think is reality when we could watch dumb people doing dumb shit to get themselves arrested. So much hilarity!

• It was the funniest show ever! I think it made way to what we call reality tv now haha

• It's on YouTube

I've seen a few shows about cops over the past couple of years, but they all get cancelled because they're not as funny as the original COPS

• I would think so too! no other show like it

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• Yes as I recall it was a documentary, and shows what daily life is like for them. People who are always criticizing them should be forced to watch it for a while.

• That show ended? I love it. It was funny, and showed that even though cops can be assholes, they aren't all bad and a lot of them have good reason to be uptight.

• Yeah bro that's what I would notice because there are crazy people out there! It takes special people to be able to do that kinda work

• Did you know a sound guy got shot on that show? One of the cops was shooting at a fleeing bank robber and this sound guy found himself in the crossfire.

• Thats terrible! I never heard of that. Wow

• I remember

• I loved when they came to my town!!!

• I think it's still on.

• Cops is still on tv

• I do. Never watched it. I didn't need to waste a half hour of time of watching the p po bust druggies and other wack jobs.

• I remember. For some reason half the time when I watch it the location was always somewhere in Washington.

• starring Black people

• I used to watch that show all the time

• me too bro. it was too funny and Americas most wanted came on next so I never missed that.

• Good show

• It's still on...