I just got $8400 from work. Any ideas how to spend them?

I want just to spend them within this weekend.
The more we earn the more we spend.

68

Most Helpful Girl

• So true (the more we earn, the more we spend) then when we go spend it, it's like what the hell did we even get?

Spend $2000 of it, then keep the rest of it. Stash the rest away.

Hmm I'm unsure what you'd spend it on. But I'm sure you'll figure it out

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't work out how to spend that money then you seriously need to go shopping. You could spend that it literally two seconds.

My best advice, if you are determined to spend it, would be to take a vacation. Maybe you can't take it this weekend but take it as soon as you can. Go somewhere nice, fly business class, enjoy yourself.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Well if it were me, I'd pay my bills, put greater tithes in church, buy some groceries, shop for clothes, make sure my Mom was good, and then fill up the gas tank to go on a roadtrip with friends to Miami or Vegas.

• Spend them when you find something to spend it on. But for now, id say save it.

But my ideas on how to spend them wisely...
    Donate to charity, give money to the homeless, treat your wife, girlfriend, daughter, friends, or family out for dinner. Or you can save them up for an out of the country trip. This is just what i would do.

• I would spend it on books and writing supplies.

• pay your bills/rent first
    then you can take a quick trip to a somewhere different maybe

• Send it to me

What Guys Said 7

• Don't spend it, keep it for now and use it when you have way more than that. You'll be able to buy better things, greater things :D

• Put it in the bank and save it. there's no point in spending it all now.

• hookers bro

• Don't spend it. Save it, invest it, diversify it in your bank account, put it into savings. Many better options that spending it. Spend no more that $400.

• Make it rain 💸💸💸💸👙👙

• Vegas

• Lawyers, guns and hookers.