Which celebrity will be next to kick the bucket?

Which celebrity will be next to kick the bucket?

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe Betty White, Ozzy Osbourne, Ed Asner, or Sean Connery. I certainly hope the celebrities stop dying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for saying an actual answer and not being a pusshole like 99% of the other answers

What Guys Said 19

• with any luck..

1. Beyoncé
    2. Kanye West

1|2
    1|0
  • Hopefully Justin Bieber

1|4
    1|2
  • Ideally Madonna or Katy Perry.

1|3
    1|0
  • Not going to say one and then end up jinxing them..

0|0
    1|0
  • Apparently it was John Hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • The oldest and ugliest one.

0|0
    1|1
  • Pretty morbid...

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably me

0|0
    1|0
  • This thread is in bad taste

1|0
    1|2
  • I don't know.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hoping for Madonna or Rosie O'Donnell

0|1
    0|0
  • Betty white

0|0
    0|0
  • Tupac, because he isn't dead yet.

0|0
    1|1
  • Guess it was John Hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully Pence then Trump.

0|0
    0|5
    • You're 15. You don't pay taxes, have a job, or perform any civic duties. Shut the fuck up and think how disrespectful and uncalled for your post was before you try again.

You know how brats like you are always making questions like "I'm 13/14/15, why does no one take my opinions on politics and religion seriously?"? Now you have an answer.

• Show All
    • He's 15, let him have his moment following the crowd with his Trump hating.

• Advocating someone's death is another thing entirely, even though they always walk it back when you call them on it.

• hopefully Trump and Pence etc, with bullets in their heads

0|0
    1|8
    • lol. You cucks are always talking about "ending violence" until someone triggers you.

• Show All
    • *septic

*you're a fucking pleb

If you're gonna call someone a retard, you might want to spellcheck first, bud.

So I'm a pleb, huh? Might I ask what a limey gentleman like yourself is doing arguing with a Murrican kid online first thing Saturday morning? I figured you'd be holding brunch in your castle, lmao

• lol. fucking stupid auto correct

• I actually think an alien civilization is landing here any day now and giving us the power of eternal life soooooo nobody else gonna die. :D All they will ask in return is to take away our planets' most beautiful woman, Rosie O'Donnell. Worth it. :D

1|3
    0|0
  • Sean Connery

1|0
    0|1
  • Hopefully Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrys, Nicki Minaj etc

2|4
    1|0

What Girls Said 2