What is a good PS4 game to buy/play?

I've been considering FF 15 and Resident Evil 7 but open to suggestions!

Most Helpful Guy

• FFXV was great, best FF they've made since FFX. and they keep adding more stuff too it, plus it's supposed to get 5 dlc packs of character back story

What Girls Said 5

• FF15 for sure, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, MKX, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 7, Hitman and hopefully Tekken 7 still comes out in June. Had to opportunity to play it in Japan and it's got some characters and it was just overall badass.

• atelier Sophie, stardew valley, root letter

• No idea, I've never played with a PS4. Now I play with my tablet and mainly games that involve thinking, like sudoku for example.

• ff15

• Sorry jman, not a gamer.

What Guys Said 11

• Of those two you suggested, I would go with RE7. But I'm biased because I like horror lol
    As for ther games you might be interested in, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Overwatch, The Last of Us, Dark Souls 3, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Battlefield 1, Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection, and a lot more which I could go on

• I think I'm going to go with FF15, but want to play The Witcher 3 and now The Ezio Collection piques my interest as well :)

• Nice, definitely gonna get a lot of play time from that. And yeah both of those are great but I prefer The Witcher 3. Although the Ezio Collection is actually 3 games in one also has 2 short movies in it. Both still amazing and highly recommended

• Resident evil 7 for sure man.

• I personally love to play F1 2016 because it is extremely fun to play. I'm terrible at it but I find it quite entertaining especially when you have full damage on. I usually last one lap and have to pit because I wrecked my car.

• Not a gamer but I kind of like watching my son-in-law play 7 Days to Die. He also plays Overwatch, but that bores the hell out of me after about 2 minutes.

• VR:RIGS

• I bought ufc 2 and satisfied. Using my own martial art xD

• both games are good if you are into those genres. FF15 will give you much more playtime though

• Yeah try out that re7 I hear it's really good 👌

• I'll get it myself soon. Just need a bit more cash lol

• Fallout 4

• I've spent hundreds of hours on Overwatch and it's still amazing to me.

• the last of us is coming pretty soon so u gotta look forward for it