Radom idea for a game what do you guys think?

Some people don't like learning history in school but there a lot of love playing video games. My idea is make video games with the formatting of call of duty or battle field but make teach people history. instead of WW2 start with the revolutionary war have the game start out with on then one of the ships from the Boston tea party and have them through tea over the boat have a cut seen that explains what happened during between then and the battle of Lexington and concord you play the battle and that's basically how it would go you get cut scenes explaining what happens between the battles and you fight in the battles. Like valley forge, bunkerhill yorktown that kinda of stuff. I don't know it's an idea

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cuts" are preachy. That's the problem with this idea (which is FAR from new). How to get the *facts* in without ruining the game. It's VERY hard to do, but it *can* be done.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• So it's an FPS with more cutscenes? Ya I guess that could work. But people are all about multiplayer now...

• Put in a multiplayer I was more think if the story line behind the game

• This was originally what medal of honor did when it first came out call of duty tried to follow that but you see how they both turned out. Check it out I think it was in ps1 days

• lol I played it on game cude all the time lol

• Yeah I feel it personally I love history

• The trick is make these videos into the load screens in matchmaking and between levels and rounds.

• Would be nice going through the history of rome and stuff like that.