Would you rather go to the Opera or the Symphony?

I'd pick the symphony, just because the sound of those symphony instruments is more fascinating to me than an opera singers voice. What about you?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• I would like to see an opera once, but I love the symphony too.

• symphony for sure. but i'd be interested in going to an opera. i'm more interested in seeing the operatic singers but without the theater of the opera. so for example i'd be far more interested in going to see the operatic trio Il Vollo rather than seeing an opera production

• Depends of the opera and the symphony if you talk about going to listen the tetralogy or tritan und isolde at the Bayreuth festival the opera.

If you talk about a cheap opera and thinks about listenning the variation goldberg or well tempered clavier by Pierre Hantaรฏ i will go for this one.

If both are great quality I will probably go for the symphony especially if it is bach or beethoven.

• Have been. They're kinda boring. What's holding you back? Go see one. Or both.

• symphony I can never understand what they say in operas

• It would have have to be the symphony... I just don't get opera!

• Symphony, not a big fan of Opera singing.

• symphony.. Phantom of the Opera

• Symphony. Especially if its militarist industrual.

• Both are awesome but I would go to the opera over the symphony

• if i truly had a choice, neither...

• Symphony!

• symphony - I like the team work the beauty of being on the same note same rythum

• I've actually always wanted to go to a symphony but I don't know anyone that would be into that. I would not like an opera.

What Girls Said 17

• Symphony, i went to an opera one time... made myself do it and walked out feeling satisfied that id never need to do it again. I love the music at the symphony, but i could do without the event itself.

• Symphony. I was in band and orchestra in high school. I love the sounds of instruments. Although I do enjoy seeing young kids sing opera... such talent.

• Symphony - It's fascinating to watch and beautiful to hear.

• I would immensely enjoy both. I'm going to pick symphony, only because I really enjoy watching the musicians play and in the Opera they are in the pit where the audience can't see them. But, I'd love to go to the opera as well.

• The symphony. I like opera, but only in small doses. The symphony is far more entertaining.

• symphony. don't get me wrong opera is amazing as well... but I lobe the instruments

• I have not been to either in years and don't really know the difference but I think an opera might be more interesting

• I love opera music so I would go to the opera. I also watched Phantom of the Opera in person and it was amazing.

• I would go to the Opera

• Opera

• I personally prefer theatre. Would much rather go to a play.

• But I like both! Please don't make me choose!

• Symphony! I play Clarinet so id Love to hear them play! Honestly I love music so a symphony would appeal more to me.

• Symphony for sure

• The symphony.

• Symphony

• symphony but neither really interests me. Not a concert/theater kind of girl.