Reality tv - what's the worst?

Gogglebox for me... how has it come to people watching other people watch tv?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to hit rock bottom before people realize we have a major mental health crisis!

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• You know, I don't seem to have time to watch any TV anymore, however there was this reality show in the States called "Jersey Shore" and while I was living in Los Angeles, I watched the first season of it (my ex-wife liked reality TV). I found it fascinating that the show was deemed offensive by many because what people didn't seem to like was that it gave (in my opinion) an honest portrayal of the hookup culture. It's interesting now that I start typing because at first I was going to talk about how it was trash but now that I think about it, I think it served a nice purpose. Like I wonder, were the supposedly offended people really unaware that this is what people do ("Oh my god, he has sex with her and she pays her own cab ride home in the morning!")? Or is it that they just don't want these behaviors shown openly for some reason, even though they know that this is what goes on?

• I rarely find anything entertaining to watch on tv, and when I do all the ads annoy me so much I turn it off.

• Yeah I agree, there used to be something similar on Belgian TV and it's ridiculous.
    Also, reality programs who want to explore purely sensational topics.
    I like reality TV when it documents thing we all go through from time to time, in an interesting way :D

• I do not watch reality. This is trash.

• Anything that has the phrase "Real housewives" in the start..

• You have named the worse show ever created now she's a celeb makes me cringe

• www.digitalspy.com/.../

I rest my case

What Girls Said 2

• Keeping up with the kardashians

• I really dislike reality tv.