Do you like the trailer of Beauty and the Beast?

93

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't wait to see it! Have a friend who works at an awesome luxury cinema which makes all their own food and sometimes caters to movies. They made macaroons that look like cheeseburgers for the founder and storm trooper cupcakes for Star Wars.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll see it in theaters just because the animated "Beauty and the Beast" is one of my favorite movies of all time, but I'm not expecting this live-action version to be great. I'm thinking it will be along the lines of Disney's live-action "Cinderella": a good solid effort and worth watching, but not quite reaching the original.

Emma Watson is great in general, but she just doesn't quite feel completely like Belle to me, and the Beast looks weird and not as cool as he does in the animated version. xD

I think the one big thing this movie might be able to do is spend more time on character development between the point when Belle takes The Beast home from the wolf attack and the point when they have the big dance. More dialogue, etc. That is an area where the live-action medium tends to have an advantage over animation.

• There's more dialogues and character development in the live action movie. We gets a backstory from both the beast's and Belle's parents. I liked the live action way better than the animated one. Much better visual effects and development.

What Girls Said 8

• yeah love it !!!

• Yasss!!

• Yes I love the movie and the trailer

• It's alright. But I love Emma Watson so even if the movie is trash ya girl is gonna watch it

• Yes I think all watch it

• Well I'm not a big fan of the other live action remakes I have seen so far. Beauty and The Beast just is one of the best animated films of all time, so it's very unlikely that the remake could ever capture the charm the original.

• Didn't realise there's going to be a new movie of it. Hollywood are always recycling.

• Loved it !

What Guys Said 2