Is there anyone that still watches the Kardashians?

I saw on Hulu that they are still on. I watched them when first started... but haven't in years. What is your opinion on them?

• Hate them
    Vote A
  • Love them
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They just remind me of all that's wrong in America

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm surprised people still give a fuck about them

2|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• I am aware of them, but don't watch them. I don't have anything against them personally, especially because I don't know them, however I must confess I struggle with what they represent (part of the upper 5% of our society) Granted I may be off on my estimate, but I am confident they make FAR more then I probably ever will in my lifetime. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never watched them and really don't know who the hell they are

0|1
    0|0
  • I refuse to watch that garbage show and booster there ratings

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd require a fairly hefty upfront payment in cash before I'd consider diluting my time watching crap like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never watched them and I think all reality tv is garbage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never watched them, and to this day, I still don't know why they have any significance at all. It's not like they actually 'DO' anything. Same thing with Paris Hilton.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy how you can get rich just off living rich and showing that

0|0
    0|0
  • I never watched the Kardashians...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried watching it years ago and found it terrible and too staged.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't watch 2 bitc*hes who hates my nationality

0|0
    0|0
  • Never once seen them. Except an ocasional yahoo news headline. Really don't pay them any attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • No too much drama

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never watched their show but I do like when Kim gets her tits out. When Kylie does a sex tape, I'll tune in for that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Usually guys like her big booty

• Show All
    • I like ass better than tits. But I'm just a woman. Are there any guys that have the same views as me.

• @666dangerouswoman Sure dangerous! There are all kinds of guys that are all about the ass first. That's exactly why you have such a proliferation of Kardashian wanabees out there.

• Hate them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't watch them on TV, I rarely do, but I follow them on Social Media because I think they are pretty and I like to get fashion, make up and hair inspiration from them.
    I don't hate or love them to be honest. They don't have any legit talent, but they knew how to give themselves a name, a brand, and they are the fashion&beauty icons of the 2010's youth for sure, now adding the Hadids to the mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know that waste of a show was still on. The Kartrashians are really milking it, aren't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never watched the show.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry. WHO? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nevervwatched

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did watch those over rated people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them, I never watched them but mother had watched them a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, goodness, is this show still on?
    Rate me.

0|0
    0|0