I listen to Metal because:
1. It relaxes me
2. It makes me feels like a beast during my workouts
3. Relatable lyrics
4. The breakdowns make me wanna punch a baby! Lmao
5. I was raised in a white state lol
6. Makes me happy
Why do you listen to the music you listen to?
What Girls Said 8
I listen to the music I listen to because
1. It either makes me daydream about the "what ifs"
2. It makes me dance
3. It makes me smile
4. It makes me crave love even more
5. It relaxes me when im pissed3
I listen to EDM because when im high it makes me trip harder1
I listen to pop, hiphop, electronica and "alternative emo music".
My chemical romance, fall out boy, all time low, twenty one pilots, panic at the disco, the weeknd, fetty wap, kendrick lamar, Kanye west, Melanie Martinez, bieber, and a lot 😋1
Because I like it?
Plus I've had the hots for Jonny Craig since high school🤔🤘🏻1
It makes me forget about my life1
It relaxes me
I love music1
I listen to rap and r&b because it comforts me.
I listen to EDM because it's beautiful.0
What Guys Said 16
I listen to the Beatles because... well I can't really explain why. They were the first band I really devoted time to listening to. It's only been a few years since I've started listening to them but I get a warm, fuzzy nostalgia-like feeling whenever I hear a song of theirs.
I also listen to other sunshine pop/psychedelic pop from the 60s, I love the beautifully intricate harmonies especially,. It's like it take me away to another world.2
I listen to Electronic music because:
1. It relaxes me
2. It's great for jogging and workout
3. Beautiful melodies
4. It's entertaining, great music videos with lots of hot girls
5. I was raised in Europe, 80's nostalgia, synth music
6. Makes me very happy
7. It can be uplifting and peaceful at the same time1
I mostly listen to EDM. It has lots of different genres in it, so some will get me hyped like Jungle Terror, Hardstyle, or Trap, but then there's others more chill like Progressive House for when I'm in the mood of just relaxing.1
1. I listen to metal and alternate rock because my cousin is a metalhead and I would be saturated with his music whenever I went to visit him.
2. I listen to 80's and 90's pop because of nostalgia from GTA Vice City and San Andreas.
3. I listen to hardstyle because I just grew to love the sound of it when a classmate introduced it to me some 5 or so years ago.
4. I listen to 'some' EDM because I need a tune when I am out jogging.
5. I DO NOT listen to pop because it is absolute shit with a few exceptions.1
Punk rock and metal.
They are different and speak openly as I do.
They are fast most the time like my racing thoughts and actions.
They don't give a fuck much like I don't.
Most members are badasses like their music and makes me feel more like a badass when I'm going through a hard time.
It is either relaxing or it energizes me.
They sing about real stuff.
The culture is just better and generally more open minded.1
Where I come from, mostly. We're a bit product of our environment, in some ways. That way is 1 for me... though I don't do the gangsta rap. That destroyed communities.1
just to take my mind of things or to change the background noise in this room1
Because it resonates within my very being, making me feel both relaxed, and at peace. :)1
Metal feeds my rage sometimes and other times it calms me down. Music that moves us is the only kind that matters1
Because I like it.1
Because it's the only music out there that I can connect with.1
I like emo as well as avenged sevenfold so far away
I just like it1
I like to taste the rainbow of cultures in music.
Metal - is the raw guitar riffs and the drums I love!
Urban Trap - I love how the vocals are processed. with the 808's on top
Soul/Funk/Jazz - Makes me feel good, and makes me think of the future
Electronica such as the prodigy. gives me the energy I never knew off. and the raw leads!!
It helps me relax0
How does metal relax you and make you feel happy?
i'm just confused.. that's the type of music you cut someones arm off to0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.