Have you ever felt physically sick/nauseous from listening to a song? If so which?

Have you ever felt physically sick/nauseous from listening to a song? If so which?It's called music induced sickness, what happens is that you get bad vibrations that don't sit well with your natural vibrations in your body and you start feeling nauseous or get a headache. Can happen from a song you like or listened to repeatedly, or a song you really can't bear listening to.

Sometimes it happens to me if I listen to the same song/album over and over for an extended period of time which eventually makes me nauseous, and feel kind of strange in the back.
Strangely happens more with classical music for me...

What about you? Any songs you remember that give you or has given you actual music induced sickness?

• Yes, often
  • Yes, rarely
  • No I haven't
    Vote C
  • Music can make you feel sick? 😱
    Vote D

218

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it makes us dizzy after awhile. I can hear an annoying song once too, feel cringey and have to tell my friend to skip that song, if it's on their playlist. Some country music makes me want to vomit.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• Enya is one of my favourite artists on the planet, but if I overlisten to her I do actually get a headache and sick. I thought I was the only person this strange thing happened to. Guess you're a weirdo too 😜

• I get it from Enya if I over listen too! How strange. I usually need quite a break afterwards.

• When I listen to music for longer than an hour. Or this track when played through headphones
    https://youtu.be/aLWv91Tljhw

• Yesss i never knew this! The song See You Again by Wiz Khalifa does that to me.

• I think of Paul everytime. I literally have to cut that off. Im about to cry just thinking about it

• Everytime I listen to hard rock and depressive music for to long it happens, reason why after eating something I usually listen to soft romantic music, I am not sure but I have the believe it betters my indigestion xD

• Anything with Beyonce or Tania, just for example. Or a lot of pop singers that are purely media creations.

• Friday

• Any song from "Weird Al" Yankovic

• nope, can't remember that ever having happened to me

• Didn't know that was a thing so no, its never happened to me.

• Oh shit, what magic is this? never

• No that sounds pretty intense lmao

• My own recipe for getting sick from music: a little bit of weed + some trance music with closed eyes. At the moment when you see a laser show you need to wait untill it spins and there you go!

• I have a question for you?

• youtube. com/watch? v=3UYTLIdjSyc

My favourite song.

• I feel sick looking at you 🤢

What Girls Said 1

• Listened to a BOTDF song to know what all the internet hub-bub was about. The incessant drivel they kept spouting actually gave me a migraine.