What's your favourite songs?

mine are 'you take me as I am' by Stornoway and 'I touch myself' by the divinyls the latter one my partner and I want to do our first dance to when we get married 😂😂

1|2
15|28

Most Helpful Guy

• All the rock from back in the day- Stones, Beatles, Led Zep, Black Sabbath, Kinks, Cream, Yes, The Who, Pink Floyd et cetera.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 14

• My absolute favorite is Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon 😍

My other favorites include Whispers In The Dark (By Skillet), On The Rise (from Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog), and I'll Make A Man Out Of You (Mulan, of course).

2|0
    0|0
    • reo speedwagon, can't fight this feeling anymore was the song my hubby and I had our first dance to at our wedding reception. it was beautiful and perfect.

• Show All
    • @TraceyB The first time I heard it I cried lol. I was like, I want to someday feel this way about someone! (Sorry, hit Enter too fast)

• I have been with my husband for 15 years and I'm only 31, I don't know why it says 35 eek! anyway 15 years , since the day we met, and It means as much now as it did way back then. love that song!!

• it would take forever to name my favorite songs... music is like a drug to me. I listen to music for more then 12 hours a day... a few good bands/artists are Megadeth, Metallica, Saliva, Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a dead man, Hinder, there's a lot of good country artists, I enjoy opera, classical stuff, orchestras, accapella groups... to name the good songs would take until the end of time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Castle on the hill- ed sheeran
    fame is for arseholes- hoodie allen
    Mrs potatoe head- melanie ( Can't spell her name lol)
    Gasoline- hasley

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is my mind- Pixies

1|0
    0|0
  • dvsn - hallucinations

0|0
    0|0
  • currently: couldn't give 34 fucks by Buried in Verona

0|0
    0|0
  • yiruma -kiss the rain

0|0
    0|0
  • Do It Right- Anne Marie

Hypnotized- Traces

Changed Me- Anthony Russo

Anything you want- MOONZz

My top most favorites as of right now 😻😻😻

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything by Simple Plan or Bullet for My Valentine

1|0
    0|0
  • 24k Magic Bruno Mars. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • dope - bts

0|0
    0|0
  • genie in a bottle - christina aguilera.

1|0
    1|0