Anyone watching the premiere of the Training Day tv show tonight?

Did you like the movie?
Anyone watching the premiere of the Training Day tv show tonight?here's the tv show:Memorable Quotes lol

Okay so the show started off good. But after 20 mins, my interest is fading. I can't concentrate

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding me, I didn't know about that! Loved the movie! I'm probably gonna have to watch it online

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• nope

• too much shooting and chasing, and no characer development, and the events are not plausible... that can only keep you excited for a few minutes.

• no not even aware of the show to be honest , what channel is it on?

• I had no idea it was even being made into a TV show but a vast majority of TV shows based on movies suck.

• Love the movie. Was thinking about watching the show but these comments have put me off.

• Lol i mean it wasn't bad. I finished the episode but i blacked out a bit

• i didn't knew about that. but im gonna download it

• The movie was great, some of denzel's best acting was in that movie. I hope the show those it justice. I may wait till a few episons come out so i can bench watch it.

• Its another movie being turned into a TV show.
    Rush Hour, Lethal Weapon, Scream, Limitless, Uncle Buck are to name a few of movies turned TV show. There are many more to come. Why?

• Yea but I gave up on Rush Hour after 3 episodes. Ir was okay but i had other shows interfering with the time. Same goes for Lethal Weapon and Uncle Buck. I watched maybe one season of Scream but none of the characters were likeable

• The only one I watch is Lethal Weapon. Rush Hour and Scream were Horrible.

• Training Day is ok right now. I'll prob stop at Ep 2

• training day movie was good but I'm unaware of TV show

• I told you i don't have a TV >.<

• i just hope they don't butcher it lol

• I'm going to watch resident evil 7

• I wasn't aware if it. But I m busy tonight so not possible today. May be later, dudette

• I didn't even know they were bLing a tv show out of that

• Yea its coming on tonighg. I think you're an hour ahead of me. So it'll be on for you in 30 mins

• nope

not really a movie/shows guy

• What do you watch then

• oh forgot about this.

I haven't checked it but just from what you said it doesn't really interest me, but suggesting me regular shows is pretty much a waste of time because I'm very picky with what I like and interests me so thanks for the suggestion but you have to be lucky if you try suggesting me things to watch lol. But like I said... I'm not that much in terested in watching any shows and movies in the first place.

• even though... now that I'm master and don't need to waste my time on here anymore for XP...🤔🤔🤔

• never saw the movie, and, no

• Yea the movie was good, but not something I'd watch repeatedly. Hope the show is a little less violent

What Girls Said 1

• Nah I don't live in USA