Do you watch the Vampire Diaries?

I won't spoil who, but I can't breathe right now. My babe just died. THE SHOW IS OVER FOR ME!! #VampiresSuck
Do you watch the Vampire Diaries?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES
    That was pretty low, I admit. But I could see it as the trigger to something bigger. Have you notice that one little detail after it happened?

• Whats the one little detail? That she may revive him? Or that she was giving him a funeral?

• She also gets a headache when the fork thing rings (also know that the twins do), and I forgot why

• Well I thought the ring thing meant the spell lofted from the house to wear Enzo could now enter... oh well. But yea i assumed some kinda power was restored. Im just annoyed that she fell for enzo is less than a season, but acts as if she never dated Jeremy for like 5 seasons. by the way, he's coming on for the finale

Most Helpful Girl

• I just watched it! Why why whyyyyyyy!!! I was soooooo surprised like literally my mouth was hanging open, I felt Bonnies pain (as sad as that is) I realllllyyy wish she can bring him back, it doesn't do him and his character justice to just kill him off like that because stupid Rippahhh Stefan flipped his switch wth!

• Well now stefans human so he'll unfortunately die easily now lol. But yea screw bonnie. She annoys me. But its like apart of me died along with ENZO!! I love his looks, personality, and accent. He was the greatest vamp to turn from bad to good 😩😔

• Thats what im sayin, Caroline went for all of Elenas sloppy seconds

• Thank you for mho!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 13

• I did then stopped around season 4-5? i got into Originals for a split second. all the voodoo stuff started giving me a headache. I was like hell no when Katherine seemed to be getting phased out too! Nina and Ian irl, her leaving the show, paul actually left his wife for Phoebe tonkin. Caroline and Clair were my favorites too. caroline's character transformation was not something I was feeling. At that point I was over it..

The main reason i stopped watching was all the dumb voodoo stuff, crazy black contact lenses, more AHS instead of action vampire thriller. I didn't like all the horror, witchcraft stuff, it was too much. I really liked the chemistry and romance. debating all my fave otps *x*

• I didn't know Paul left crazy One Tree Hill Nanny Carrie for H20 Phoebe 😳:o

• I did used to with my mother but it deviated way too much from the books for me way too early on so I kinda got bored and only half paid attention. I did just see who died though 😂

• Of course! Hell Hath no fury like a woman scorned if you know what I mean. I loved Enzo and Bonnie. I'm kind of mad it took 8 seasons for everyone to realize Stefan is the most toxic selfish person out of them all. Most of this if not all of everything that's ever happened is his fault.

• Nah Damon is sexy but all of this is his fault. I hate how they act like Elena and Stefan never happened. Also, i dont like Bonnie with anyone but Jeremy. I miss Enzo!! He was bae. It sickens me that Matt and Alaric never get to be happy. They should put Caroline back with Matt or Ric.

• @dizzydesii awhh i loved bonnie and jeremy too! but there was so much foreshadowing one of em was gonna go :/

• I did but it got tedious for me. When Main Bitch 1 became a vampire but wasn't and two timed the two brothers but woah it wasn't her I just got really pissed off. Stuck with it for a season maybe and sacked it off.

• Main B is That hoe Elena right? Lol

• Oh for the love of God. She wasn't even special!! She was alright looking but nothing else! Why is everyone so boner for her?

• She was the prettiest on the show but that vein in her forehead annoyed me haha. Caroline is ehh and Bonnie is annoying after a while. That vein always poppin out her forehead haha
      31.media.tumblr.com/...lzw35rlKVs1qacbojo1_500.gif

But yea Nina left the show 1. She wanted to try movies 2. She hated working with damon who was her ex boyfriend in real life. His new wife (the blonde vampire from Twilight) didn't like them working on the show together, having to kiss and stuff haha

• I've watched a few seasons but then it got really boring and repetitive, everyone dies and comes back to life lol it started to get boring when Elena started college

• Yes the repetition goes on throughout season 8. Is annoying af. However this season they brought in sirens/evil mermaids

• I do but I'm not caught up on it yet

• I do! I stopped at s6 tho because elena took the goddamn cure. Watched the originals for a while and watch teen wolf rn

• I can't stand that dummy Elena. But the good thing is, she's not in season 8. However they talk about her 24/7 so that sucks. Oh yea and because she took the cure, vampires can happily steal her blood to become human themselves

• She annoys me so much. I love the actress that plays her tho.

• I used to up until around the 6th season. Then I got busy and I never caught up and I don't remember too much!

• I used to watch it

• What? Please tell me it was not Damon.

• Well Damon almost died like a week or two ago, but luckily bae survived. However, my current bae is gone. That ninja dead
      media.tenor.co/.../raw

• Thanks God it wasn't Damon.

• He's died several times already but of course they always bring him back

• Yes I do but I'm still stuck on season 7

• I know righttt? But now she's gonna be on the show again (She post that on her Insta account)

• Yea she's coming back for the finale cause this is the final season

• Never got into it.