Any fans of the Walking Dead? (Caution: Possible Spoilers)?

What did you think of Glenn and Abraham's deaths? I know a lot of people stopped watching after that. Did you think they went too far?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped watching it in season 3 actually. but I still follow the news pretty closely. haha. is that weird? I can't just let it go. but that sucked cuz Glennnn was my hero for getting Maggie. <3 I've been in love with her since I met her on some episodes of Supernatural :D but yeah I think they took the graphic level to a place it didn't need to be when they showed those deaths. I hope they stick to their promise to tone down the graphic depictions of violence now. :)

• I agree. I wish I could stop watching but I'm hooked

What Guys Said 4

• I pretty much stopped watching after Glenn died.

• They can do what they want especially if we have a society like we do where just about any lame thing is probable

• No, I was laughing my ass off when they died because I knew the fangirls will start crying

• Ii thought it was sad
    but none of them were my favorite characters
    daryl is my favorite
    i wish glenn didn't die though that was sad

What Girls Said 0