Why🤔do people👥✌do this in sentences👀🖊🗒it drives 🚗💃me insane 😇🔫😠?

Thank you for narrating your sentences for me πŸ˜‚ It takes up way too much time and effort lol

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• I know 😫it's so annoying 😬😀 makes me want to πŸ‘ŠπŸ’€β˜  bust skulls πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘ kick asses and end friendships πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘Œ

• You soundπŸ”ŠπŸŽΆlike you knowπŸ˜πŸ’the way of the teen traditionsπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‘

• @redeyemindtricks it's an πŸ’…βœπŸŽ­ artistic representation πŸ˜‚

Ah true but you don't see "Meeting bae βœŠπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ‘―" in children's books xD

• ... which is what makes it extra funny, of course. (... Like the way you smell funny! I saw that post, appreciated it.)

Peaches and (especially) eggplants now have a dirty reputation they don't deserve at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the emojis help communicate the speakers's message better, because they give the listener a visual of the emotions the speaker could be going through. i do this too, but not as excessively. So I guess it's tolerable? πŸ˜…

• So long as its not like that then its okay πŸ˜‚

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• Chuckle, It's fun to do that, though I don't often do that here. Bitmojis are even more fun to illustrate your writing.

• You :P mean 😢 something 😜 like πŸ˜‰ this πŸ˜‚?

• Staph πŸ˜‚βœ‹ or there will be πŸ‘†πŸ³πŸconsequencesπŸ˜ˆπŸ”«πŸ˜‡

• Be prepared for the hunger games πŸ”«πŸ˜ πŸžπŸ§€πŸ–πŸ”

• πŸ˜‚ LOL

• Mostly because they are fun to use or because they don't feel like writing out what they are trying to say.

• :) :( :D ;) :P ;P

• reading this question title wants me to shoot myself

• The problem is I have no idea how to type emotes, img.memecdn.com/...-is-too-mainstream_o_324942.gif

• Because tween girls have access to that technology.

• Because they want to make it as difficult to read as possible

• It may be a habit.

• What I hate even more are these stupid fonts which actually nobody can read, and then they write exaggerated words with them, like "B@dd Guuuurrrlllzzzz"... I hate it

• Goddamn I love the snarkiness. Lmao. I love emojis because they're so stupid. I use them ironically to be funny.

• What snarkiness? πŸ˜‚ Emojis help to get an emotion across but dont need to excessively use them like that

• Well, so long as you dont tell people what you broke your hand over lol

• True true. Haha.

• It makes it more interesting as opposed to just plain text

• Only dank kids do these tbh. Age between 12 - 17 mostly, found on IG and SC.

• Bro!!! πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ like I πŸŽ… hate that so πŸ‘Šmuch! πŸ’©I don't πŸ’ͺπŸ‘» get why people πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜ even do that! πŸ“πŸ’¨

• πŸ‘‘πŸ‘“πŸŽ’just πŸ˜£πŸ˜¨πŸ’†can't πŸ‘·πŸ‘¬πŸ’help πŸ’œπŸ‘πŸ’‚it πŸ‘€πŸ‘Ύdear

• Yours πŸ‘¨πŸ‘ˆdoesnt evenπŸ˜’πŸ’’make senseπŸ€”πŸ’©πŸ™ˆ

• I'm πŸ’˜πŸ‘€πŸ”—βž— high πŸ‘“πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰sorry πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΈπŸͺ🏯

• What u want to ask?

What Girls Said 9

• A lot of people like visuals and it also makes what they're saying seem interesting

• πŸ˜«πŸ˜¨πŸ˜‚ because πŸ‘€ need (3βœ–5βž–(7βž•6)) go back too 🏣 skewl πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

• Actually I don't know anyone that does that!πŸ˜‚ thank God!πŸ™πŸ»

• πŸ‘€πŸ‘―It depends on the πŸ•˜πŸ˜„πŸ» sentence.

• Well okπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ok. Then tell them to stop. I use them when I feel like it. And a lot of people do. And a lot of them don't. Deal with it! Let people write however they want!

• BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE LIVES 😭😭😭 I can't stand it either

• actually i like it

• It's not my fault you're a grumpy old cat