What do you think about new Nintendo Switch?

• That's so awesome
  • Awesome graphics
  • Average
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it the idea of a console and a tablet together seems like a really good idea but hopefully it's not too underpowered they have skyrim with mod support already planned so if they continue to push games like that it should do alright. If they don't cheap out on it maybe Nintendo can make a comeback before they end up like Sega

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's average. It's a shame that you can't put any virtual console games into like you could with the Wii and Wii U. I don't think I like the new Super Mario odyssey game. I would be happy if Nintendo could make another Super Mario Galaxy game. But, I also hope that Nintendo can make a free-roaming type of Mario game like the legend of Zelda one where you can run around the mushroom kingdom and make your way to bowsers castle. Super Mario 64 is basically like this. XD

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Another console with some changes to the last one and in order to play your favorite games you'll have to buy it and waste your money on it

• mehh

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!