Would you ever go on a reality tv show? Do you at least watch reality tv shows or are they EVIL?

I alwas wanted to go on Real World, Are You the One, and Big Brother lol... and Fear Factor or Wipeout before they stopped showing em lol

Reality Tv like:
Survivor
Real World
The Challenge
The Bachelor
Are You the One
Teen Mom
The Bachelorette
American Ninja Warrior
Top Model
Hoarders
Big Brother
So yoy Think You Can Dance
Cops
the Ultimate Fighter
Bad Girls Club
Top Chef
The Voice
Shark Tank
Duck Dynasty

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessssssssssssssssss I'd definitely be a fan favorite on the Bachelorette πŸ˜‚ I'd just treat it like a mini vaca.

• Lmao i wanna be the bachelorette but no black girl ever gets it haha

• Lol at the end of each episode they give instructions for applying haha

• Oh dang now I need to watch it xD thank god there is Google!πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• I'd only be on a reality show if it involved cash prizes. But no wilderness survival stuff, I wouldn't last but a few days.

• Yes!! I would at least like to on a reality show called dating naked. But I will, have, rock, suffer the consequences of my friends and family seeing me naked.

• i was watching the survivor and the ninja warrior... now would i participate hmm thats a tough one. I think the survivor is brutal. Would be extremely hard for me to adapt into the harsh condition they live in but in the ninja warrior yeah i would.

• Real World was a good reality show, but it's degraded itself like the others.

I think reality makes people stupid.

• Yea it does. And yea i still like Real world: The Challenge competition show.

• i would love to do a ride along on cops! that would be awesome

• I liked big brother but wouldn't go on it

• If it was a show about adults going to camp yes I would love to

• Naked and Afraid, Running Wild with Bear Grylls.

• I don't know, how about you recommend one for me... :)

• You should watch MTV Are You The One (dating show) or MTV Challenge (competitive show) πŸ˜‰

• Master Chef Australia

• No. They are all scripted and fake except for the ones like Wipeout where you have to be athletic to stay in.

• why do you watch this garbage lol, i'd do it for the money, and it mighy be fun, so why not?

• nooooooope, definitely not for me. Usually I don't watch any either.

• I would be on one if it payed well.

• I dont watch tv.

• no TV

• i generally dont

• No. I don't watch them and have no desire to ever be on one.

What Girls Said 16

• I would go on Are You The One but That's It... Some Now Are So scriped.

• I like cops.

• I'd go on America Ninja Warrior if I were buff. Don't plan to be on Cops anytime soon πŸ˜‚ Duck Dynasty is hilarious

• I watch the bachelor every week (when it's airing) and I'd consider going on there just to see how fake it is from the inside and if the other people on there are actually as terrible as they make them look

• Lol do you watch that show "Unreal"? I think everything they show is how it really goes down on The Bachelor

• I haven't watched it but I've heard about it! And I have a friend who works in tv production and she tells me what kinds of things are manipulated and such so I know it's not really reality

• Dang that sucks to hear. But yea i dont like Bachelor nick. he's a camera hoe who never deserved to be Bachelor. I watched the first two episodes then gave up

• I like to them but I'd never be a part of them xD ypu need to have a certain kind of personality to be good in reality shows and I don't have that. I'm a private person and i dont like playing stupid or dramatic on cam lol

• I hate being on camera but i think my personality would shine as the goofball haha

• Well everyone likes the goofball hahah I'm more private so im sure i would come off as a bitch and that would be cringe worthy for me to see myself in a show lol
      I watch those shows too, especially "Are You The One", "The Voice" and "So you think you can dance"

• Yes i love Are you the one but this season bores me! You should watch the new season of The Challenge tonight

• My old Spanish teacher went on total wipeout and we airplayed it when she was teaching the 11 year olds in the classroom on the board πŸ˜‚

• MAybe are you the one, lol Top model and the voice

• No I would never.

I couldn't stand the abuse - social media or the show itself.

• I would personally want to go on The Challenge, Real World, and Are You The One

• I would never and i don't watch them. It's really boring. My sister sometime watch some and it's just too stupid

• No wayyy lol

• I probably wouldn't go on one, I find them boring.

• I would for money. NO i do not watch them because they dumb lol.

• Honestly, only if I'd have someone's face I can sit on each night. :* Lmao.

• On national tv? Lmao then Are You the One is perfect for you πŸ˜‚

• 20 people meet and play games and hookup for like 10 weeks to find their love match. If all 20 find their match by week 10, then you all get $50,000 each

• @DizzyDesii
      That's super interesting, but I doubt any guy from a selection that small will want to stay with me given I'd be so selfish with that. Lmao.

• I have no desire to ever be on television lmao I wouldn't even be appealing to watch.

• no interest at all