Which of these games should I buy?

Those are the games I want the most lol but I'll take suggestions

I have 70 bucks lmao I need help 😂

For those of you who have played those games, I want to hear what you thought of them

• Resident Evil 7
    Vote A
  • Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    Vote B
  • Halo 5
    Vote C
  • Skyrim remastered
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dragon Age is my personal got to, but I love the open concept of Skyrim. If you get Skyrim, make sure to get the DLC, otherwise it'll just be 200-300 hours of quests from the guild or the Brotherhood that NEVER END.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd choose BattleField 1 if it was on the list, well buy Skyrim:Remastered then I am still playing that game for years lol.

0|2
    0|0
    • Duse same that game never gets old lol

• Verdun is the better WW1 game, just sayin'

• @DooMguy Man Verdun is old, with upcoming new DLC we'll be able to play Verdun this time with high graphics and shi' ;) But I'd like to see Battle of Gallipoli in Multiplayer more.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I think out of those, I'd go with RE7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Resident evil 7 cause it looks like it finally went back to its horror roots.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ikr re6 sucked so bad

• Show All
    • Thats what i heard. I'm to scared to play the game, so I'm just gonna watch him play it XD

• Lol good luck!

• it was a tie between skyrim and resident evil

0|1
    0|0
  • Halo

0|1
    0|0
  • halo 5

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely resident evil 7 I want it so bad!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you haven't played Skyrim already, go for Skyrim Remastered. I'm sure there are lots of people who agree with me when I say it is a *very* good game.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I already played skyrim but my stubborn ass wants to get remaster now lol but you're right, THAT GAME IS EPIC!

• Neat. If you've already played it, I would go for something new. I heard Resident Evil 7 has good reviews ;)

• Get "For Honor" instead. Haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Overwatch

0|1
    0|0
  • destiny is really good too

0|0
    0|0