What do you think of panic at the disco signing queen?

I personally am a huge fan of Queen. Panic at the disco have some good songs but after watching Suicide Squad and someone telling me that Bohemian Rhapsody was sung by them I was mad xD It's not taking some of the lyrics and changing the tone to suit them. It was bluntly copying it word for word and note for note.
I personally didn't like it like sorry you can't beat Queen, they're legends.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm ok with the concept of covers. I just watched a version of the cover on YouTube and it's indeed note-for-note, but I will say that from the videos, Brendon Urie is a very good singer. I've never heard his music prior to this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they did great, Bohemian Rhapsody isn't an easy song to perform and covering a classic is even more difficult than covering other songs because people will always be way more critical with these well known songs. On a side note, keeping very closely to the original was maybe the safer choice in this case, otherwise they might have faced a lot of criticism for changing things from die hard Queen fans.

• He didn't sing it bad and his voice isn't bad at all I know he's a great singer but covering Queen like no 😂 they're legends for a reason

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I love Panic's first two albums. They went too Pop when only Brennan was left in it.

• never heard of them before

• It makes no difference to me I don't care

• No
    Just, no.

Leave Queen songs to Queen, I couldn't even listen to the end of it.

• i think its fine

What Girls Said 1

• Well it's a cover, they're supposed to sing it word by word lmao. He has a good voice, of course they can't beat Queen but it's a good cover in my opinion. It's not an easy song to sing and he did a good job