What is your favorite song? What is the reason it is your favorite?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite song since 2003. My life's song!
    Linkin Park - In The End - Hybrid Theory - 2000 -

-I love the lyrics. If you listen carefully there is a story from the start to finish. A development of a life. From no one to somebody. The growth of a character. And the concept that i can relate and also motives me. There is also this concept of life's unpredictable incidents which caught my attention.

-The rhythm and the sound is highly part of my favorite. One of the greatest combinations. In my personal view, Even Linkin Park itself can't even repeat such a record. Dark guitars. Intense and catchy pads/samples. And a beautiful drum note. Love the drum fills in this song. Also the samples are so lovely. So nostalgic. There are two main samples in this song that actually creates the main rhyme of the track. Even the guitars been matched up with it specially at the ending.

-This song is the first song i've heard of Linkin Park and it quickly connected me to them. Ever since i am in love with this six guys. Grew up with them and always listen to anything they create. So one of the atmospheres of the song today is the memories and the concept of "good old days". I was totally young. I am young still but so i was like a kid! and they were in their 20's, right now they are in their late 30's. The concept of memories and what i've been through, what they've been through all these years and so on, makes me to love this song even more and guide me to this stage where i never get tired of it.

-This song does everything to me! plays with my emotions, calms me down, constantly impressing me, heals me and makes me feel better. No matter the condition as soon as i hear this song. I feel just better. It could be anger, sadness or any similar difficult situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

• I have to also mention the greatness in mixing the Rock atmosphere and hip-hop culture. That's one of the LP's mastermind skills that made me fall in love with them!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have many of them and evertime someone asks my fav. song a different one comes to my mind so this time I remembered , Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like This
    Because it is so meaningful

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing
    But what we got, got no hold on me?
    But when you're not there I just crumble
    I tell myself that I don't care that much
    But I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch

Only love, only love can hurt like this
    Only love can hurt like this
    Must have been a deadly kiss
    Only love can hurt like this

Say I wouldn't care if you walked away
    But every time you're there I'm begging you to stay
    When you come close I just tremble
    And every time, every time you go
    It's like a knife that cuts right through my soul"

What Guys Said 14

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4