What was your favorite Super Nintendo/Nintendo 64 game as a kid?

Donkey Kong was always my top favorite game and I would play James Bond on Nintendo 64 with my dad a lot. So what was your favorite games as a kid?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• I never had Nintendo Systems. I Had a Sega Master System, then a Genesis, then added on the SEGA CD
    my little bro got an 8 bit nintendo but never had that much interest in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just for the N64 Blitz, Madden, Super Mario 64, and James Bond.

1|0
    0|0
  • goldeneye and super smash brothers were the best!! me and my buddies still have a night once in a while where we play all those old games theyre were so much fun

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, i played them a lot as a kid. As i got older i pretty much grew out of them when i started new hobbies but there are rare times every once in a while I'll play super Nintendo games with my brothers. They are just as fun now as they were back when i was younger.

• Too many! I was a god at those systems.
    Ninja Gaiden is one of my faves that I never beat but I really REALLY LOVE banjo kazooie

1|0
    0|0
  • Guess that's gotta be Ocarina of Time.

So are you pretty popular, being a gamer girl? 😎

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, i really liked that game too. I'm not really a gamer girl anymore though. I use to be and it was one of the best things about my childhood. Every once in a while ill play a game or two and their still really fun.

• Show All
    • Um... i guess my phone but i like computers and smartphones. It's easier to use the interest on a computer than a phone though.

• Internet! I meant.

• Mario 64 boys! And Ocarina of Time!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

0|0
    0|0
  • as a kid I used to play in PS1. Need for Speed: Unleashed, harry potter was my favorite. and I still have that console lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Smash Bros N64, Super Nintendo any Mario game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kirby games. I am not really a fan of Nintendo games but I love that little puff ball

0|0
    0|0
  • Mario and duck hunt

0|0
    0|0
  • Virtual pro wrestling 64

0|0
    0|0
  • Conkers Bad Fur Day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mario !