Is Rebecca Black an epic troll?

A dude today reminded me again of this horrible song and I was wondering if she does it on purpose to fuck with our brains

• Troll
  • Idiot
Select a gender to cast your vote:

919

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yesterday was Thursday. Thursday.. today it is Friday.. Friday.. we we we so excited. we so excited. we're have a ball today.. tommorow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards.. I don't want this weekend to endddd.. lololol this song came out so long ago. everytime you hear it this song doesn't get any better.
    this song is so much cooler!
    vvvvvv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qr6tc

What Guys Said 18

• You haven't seen anything yet xD

https://youtu.be/vlCWI80hFZ0

Yes they are serious hahah

• It's all about having fun and making catchy tunes for everybody to sing and dance to.

• I think it was more to do with her mother and her just being the star all girls dream of. I saw a couple of her videos from 2016 and she's actually grown up into a nice young woman (it seems).

• The story as I understand it is, Rebecca Black wanted to be a 'star', but had no talent or songwriting skills. Her mother then stepped in, and paid for everything to happen. Studio time, video time, broadcasting, whatever. Since Rebecca Black didn't do anything after this, it shows what she's all about.

It's kind of like Will Smith underwriting an entire movie so his son can be a 'star'.

• I wish lol but nah, she's just another idiot.

• that song is the best song ever... the rapper seems like a pido those girls are like 14

• I think she just wants to be famous and is serious with all that lol

• simply an idiot.

• "We we we so excited."
    Damn, what a lyric.

• Ain't gonna see that video

• Neither. Simply a girl who made a horrible song and music video.

• Simply someone who can't sing. Don't know the rest, don't care.

• I don't really understand what's the problem with Rebecca Black. It sounds the same as 99% of modern music, i. e. like shit. But it's not worse than other shit.

• fucking awful song

• Lol she is actually pretty hot now.

• With all the horrible music nowadays, this shit seems ordinary now.

• she's like 14 lol. The producers are trolls

• i dont understand it. i never listened to it

What Girls Said 8