Anyone else collect lightsabers?

Lol I think my boyfriend and I have a problem ;p we just bought another master replica Darth Vader black series saber. I'm talking about the expensive metal hilt ones not plastic. Now we have lukes blue one. Lukes green one from return of the Jedi. Vaders. yodas and a custom ultra saber.anyone else collect lightsabers??anyone else collect lightsabers??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My older brother has 2 ultra sabers. They're very cool, but expensive af. He spent like 700$ combined for them lmao. He has an Obi Wan one from episodes 1&2. The other is just a generic one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was wondering if it was just us haha its not a common thing to collect. that's soo cool! love the ultra sabers. we have 2 ultra sabers too. he has obi wans? jealous!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• The Star Wars Addiction is strong with this one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader would be the only one I would want but go nuts if you're both into that it's awesome that you have a shared passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha no but thats cool stuff. Im a big fan of star wars, i always have been. I watched episode 1 and 3 in theaters

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have master windu's purple one?

1|1
    0|0
  • no but you look pretty badass holding the sith one haha

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I absolutely love ❤️ Star Wars

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, not a bad idea though. Anything cheaper than my current collection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you guys have a problem 😜

Fun fact! I'm part of the small percentage whose never seen star wars!😂

1|0
    0|0
  • wanna like, give me one thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. i never had that before

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't but u may just be the coolest girl on here lol thats an awesome hobby

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! My sister is jealous! She is a huge Star Wars fan!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jelous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah fam, nah

0|0
    0|1
  • Batman builds his own. Should try it some day

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • oow starwars :D

0|0
    1|0
  • aree you just trying to show off, cause, it's fucking annoying

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's cool that no one else really does that. It makes what your relationship unique. That's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0