How many people play multiple instruments, and how do you keep up with practicing them all?

Here's a question I've not seen anything related to yet! I'm honestly wondering-- I play 9 instruments but can only keep up with 4. How do you set aside time to practice and potentially "master" them all?

0|0
0|6

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I play piano and percussion and I sing. I sing in my church choir and I play piano at my church before or after services and rehearsals. I rarely play percussion any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are one serious musician! I can master one, because I enjoy playing it. The other two are left behind. I just love the theatre organ. I play reasonable piano accordion, but I'm hopeless at piano itself. It's all rather going behind at the moment, as I'm in my first year at uni. I doubt if I'll do much in the next 4-5 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Time wise, it all depends on what else you are doing. Life is a list of ever changing priorities, so I don't think it's possible to master many unless you are a full time musician. An hour a day is minimum, I think.

• Show All
    • It wasn't that expensive. She wanted a 5 string electric one as well. Not bad for someone that gave up so easily!

• That's great!

• Still learning

0|0
    0|0
  • Is my dick considered an instrument? If so just playing that is good enough, no time for others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I mainly play one, the guitar. And I'm only intermediate at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!