Should I give my girl this sketch I drew of her for Valentine's day?

This will be our first Valentine's and I wanted to make it extremely special. I took several art classes so I decided to put my talent to good use and draw a sketch of her. Here it is:

Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

• Looks good, gift it
    28%(11)25%(15)Vote20%(4)
  • Looks good, don't gift it
    5%(2)7%(4)Vote10%(2)
  • Looks good, not sure she looks like that tho
    8%(3)7%(4)Vote5%(1)
  • Doesn't look good
    59%(24)61%(37)Vote65%(13)
  • Results/Other
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Turns out love and effort goes a long way. Gifted.
http://i.imgur.com/AHqAhOd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/unEuOUfh.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this serious?

• @ebbyeb Awww Ebby-booooo! That was really motivational of you! <3 <3 <3
      @Ephemera1 Thanks for the MHO! Congratulations for your success! :D :D :D

• @Ephemera1 Awe! I'm so glad! Congrats! It shows how much you love her and worked really hard! Very proud of you and happy for you :)
      @Cccgala Awe thank you! I hope we can see the picture too! That'd be so cool! ❀️❀️

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• I dont think you should.

I think maybe practise a bit more on your drawing. You dont need to take art classes, trust me. I am a fantastic artist and i never took an art class (except in school of course).
    I think when you become a little better, and draw a better portrait of her (something that looks exactly like her), then do it

And sketches aren't really the best things to give on valentines day. Its not really that romantic. Sketches are better for Christmas and birthdays.

Instead, cook or bake her something. A choc layered cake with ganache frosting, and filigree decorations. Its easy. Im fourteen and i can do it and im not at all an experienced baker. You just need to get creative!

• And this drawing also may offend her. A friend tried to draw me once. She drew my nose as a mushroom and my face round like a circle. I got so offended and embarrassed so i dont like people drawing my face. If you really want to give her a drawing, draw a cat or a bear. Something like that. That way when you mess up, shed find it cute having you try and draw her a cute animal. Id find it cute. But again, not the best and most romantic valentines idea.

If you want you can sew her a cute little teddy bear

• there's an idea! Get her like a choc ice cream cake and a huge teddy bear with your ship name (both of your names combine as one) stitched on it or something.

And if thats your reason for the sketch, then go for it. I thought you were giving it to her like just the sketch alone. But if you're sure it'll make her laugh and will not upset her or anything, then give it to her.

• I asked her what are ship name is, she told me we were submarines πŸ€” Wut do?

• LOL. I'm in the presence of Michelangelo.

• I picked #1 bc in my opinion it's the thought that counts even tho she looks like a jinn πŸ€—

• Brah, that's the greatest. I love the touch of no nostrils, very creative!

• Hahahaha

• No need for you to laugh, that's just rude. I just want an honest opinion.

• Well if she looks like that then I've got some bad news for youβ€¦πŸ˜‚ No but I think you should improve on your skills a little more before giving her a drawing you did of her face πŸ˜‚ Also it should be more professional looking? Not on lined paper?
      I don't even know why I'm giving serious advice because I'm pretty sure you're trolling lmao.

• Trolling my ass. I took advice from this question and redid the drawing. You can see the update for her reaction

• Watch Napoleon Dynamite, troll

• This looks like something a 9 year old would draw & not in a good way...

• You copied me

• You plan to sketch a drawing of your girl and give it to her on Valentine's? πŸ€”

• Yes I drew her like one of my French girls

• I don't speak French and my girl isn't French. I'm confused.

• Nope

• No probably not

• damn Picasso is that you?

• That's an insult..

What Guys Said 8