Do you play any video games that you used to play when you were younger?

In my early childhood I was hooked on Rayman, and I still play it to this day, even the first game. I also played a bit of Pac-man, and I'm currently playing it now. What are some games that you used to play as a kid that you still play now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Crash Bandicoot!!

• Hm, I've actually never heard of that game.

• Yeah older games are 10x better! Have so many of them but the consoles dont work anymore. Only one that works is my ps2 lol

• I hear ya..

Most Helpful Guy

• Super Mario Bros (original NES/famicom version). :-D

One of the bars I frequent has a famicom with Super Mario. It's not in my natural inclination to play video games so much these days, but on slow nights when it's not crowded, I tend to geek out and live in nostalgia land by hitting that famicom.

I can still beat it each time without any game overs or any ultra cheap tricks like the infinite life one (infinite jumping of an enemy for 1-ups on a staircase) which sometimes gains a small following of spectators watching me play, though I use warp zones to speed things up.

• Bro I do the same shit! It's like a walk down memory lane. Hey have you seen the next Mario game coming to the Nintendo switch?

• Ooh nice! Might I suggest using Rayman as your main character? (He's limbless!)

• I really like the economy of his design -- very practical. For the artwork I might need the help of a pro there -- I used to be decent enough at pixel art in the 90s but far from a pro.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I played civ, super Mario sunshine, gta and settlers and sims when I was younger and I still do

• Ahh old Nintendo games were great, though many new ones are awesome as well!

• Sonic the hedgehog

• Those online disney channel games. I loved Pizza Party Pickup. It was a zack and cody game

• Oh I can actually recall playing a couple online games too, like iCarly? Yeah that was pretty awesome.

• Rayman the first one only. The first resident evil games and Metal Gear Solid the original and the new πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• You're a Rayman player?

• I just bought the original ps1 game on PS3. Haven't got very far yet though lol I used to play it when I was a kid. I've never played the newer ones.

• A w e s o m e. I really hope you enjoy! That game is like my entire childhood!

• I still have Age of Empires II, Call of Duty (the first game), and Battlefield 1942... play them from time to time.

What Guys Said 5