My mind isn't working... lol help?

Okay, so I need a break from writing. It's like a traffic jam in my brain. So, help me play a game to see if it gets unscrambled. Use the following emojis to create a short story.

๐ŸŒ‚๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŽฎ

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My pet ๐Ÿฆ„ ate a juicy red ๐ŸŽShe fell asleep playing a ๐ŸŽฎShe loves to study the ๐ŸŒŒI flew up to her using my Marry Poppins ๐ŸŒ‚

Sorry if it isn't good XD

• Marry Poppins! Very nice :)

• The ๐ŸŒŒ sparkled in the night as I sat there staring out the window waiting to be picked up. All of a sudden the ground started shaking for a few seconds as I rolled under the bed with no worries that I was going to be damaged. Next to me was a stuffed ๐Ÿฆ„ animal staring right at me with hungry eyes... or was that just my imagination? Another rumble of the ground hit and once again as came out from under the bed, a bit cautious and scared I hit my core on the ๐ŸŽฎ laying on the floor. Then all of a sudden, a shadow approaches above me. He stares down at me, looking at me the way I always wanted to be looked at. Too busy in my daze of happiness I feel a sharp pain shooting through me. I look down and realize I have been stabbed with the end of an ๐ŸŒ‚. As I rose up enjoying my last moment of being whole, I knew this is where I wanted to be. I now truly felt like an ๐ŸŽ.