1|0
12|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• John Wick 2. Rings suck.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe John Wick 2. From what I've seen, Rings hasn't gotten very high reviews so far...

2|4
    0|0
  • Depends on if you like action or horror. Id personally go with JW2. But if you are a horror fan, you might wanna go with Rings. I think you are a bit of a horror fan right?

Anyway, Happy Birthday!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Twilight

1|2
    0|1
  • I don't watch cable TV so I've never even heard of either of these.

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually don't have cable either, I've only seen the trailers as youtube commercials. I actually advise everyone to drop cable

• I just arrived back home from the theater to see John Wick 2. I love horror movies, but I say Wick. Rings I heard was a love story lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Rings itself sucked pretty horribly as a sequel but it's still a better love story than Twilight.

• Whichever you want!

1|1
    1|0
  • Rings looks stupid, watch a badass movie like John Wick 2. ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • I love scary movies but I'd go see john, I seen rings it was good it just kept making me mad lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely john wick 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Rings are always the same don't bother

0|1
    0|0
  • my friend talked to me about rings and i might go on date to see rings so i voted for rings.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• None of the above. You should see fist fight coming out this Friday then March 10th you ahould see the movie King Kong

0|2
    0|0
  • John Wick 2 has fantastic ratings.

0|2
    0|0
  • John Wick 2. It's not as good as the original, but it's still a solid movie and the action is still awesome. I give it an 8/10.
    I haven't seen Rings, but I heard that it's just okay. I could be wrong, though.
    PS: Happy Birthday in advance 👍. I've got a shitty memory for birthdays and I'll probably forget it by then. Sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude.. John Wick fo Sho!

0|2
    0|0
  • I saw the first John Wick and it was a really great movie. They say the 2nd one is great too, so go watch that one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I watched Brad Jones (The Cinema Snob) Midnight Screenings on both of these movies and he and his friend both agree that Rings is terrible and John Wick 2 is awesome. Watch those videos by the way if you want a better explanation why Rings is awful and John Wick 2 is good

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw a portion of rings since I work at the theater. It's not that good. Unless you have horrible taste in movies, then by all means, ENJOY THE SHOW!!

0|1
    0|0
  • John Wick , it's much better, I saw it and it's pretty good, Rings isn't that good

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh John Wick definitely

0|2
    0|0
  • John wick for the win

0|2
    0|0
  • Jw2. Rings is just a respin of the ring gone viral; from VHS to youtube.

0|1
    0|0
  • Witha date go Rings
    With the homies go John Wick 2

0|1
    0|0
  • wick

0|1
    0|0
  • Johny wick 2. Really enjoyed te 1st movie. Baba yaga!

0|1
    0|0
  • People got possessed watching movies like rings 2 it happened in the conjuring 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck the ring. John Wick 2 allll the way

0|1
    0|0
  • john freaking wick 2 mate!

0|1
    0|0
  • what are these?

0|1
    0|0
  • Are those anything like the notebook? Then yes you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez stop being picky, watch them both.
    If your going to a cinema watch rings. John wick isn't worth watchig in a cinema you can do that at home.

Stream the movie online, pirate it do whatever
    Or just get showbox i watch everything on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked jw2 but you'll have to watch the first one to understand the plot

0|1
    0|0
  • DEFINITELY "The Lego Batman Movie".

*Haven't seen the first "John Wick", but read that it was really good. Read that "Rings" blew.*

0|1
    0|0
  • dudes gonna say john wick, girls gonna say rings. Go for john wick haha

0|1
    0|0