Thoughts on 50 shades Darker?

The question is self explanatory. I just wanna know what everyone thought of the movie... pros and cons. I, personally, enjoyed it. I cannot wait for the last one to come out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw it along with my girl as she wanted to see it. We both saw the first movie together. First movie literally sucked ass. Like 2/10. This one was a bit better. Maybe 4/10. I got some "teasing" ideas that my girl seemed more than "eager" to try. Already tried one. Instacum. Definitely watching the final part just for the naughty ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• The dialogue is dire and there is little flow in the film - they mention doing something and then immediately cut to that scene but its a bit choppy.
    The dinner where they decide to reunite was lifeless and risible. Bad dialogue again and Dakota looked horribe in that lighting.
    The scene where she runs to Christian after Jack Hyde got all handsy was dreadful - the acting by Dakota was painful to watch and totally unbelievable.
    Dakota has little emotional expression or range and I don't find them believable as a couple.
    Too many scenes seem wasted (the ball, the helicopter crash, the birthday party) - it felt like we were there for 10 seconds and then whisked off to the next scene.
    However, I hated the first one but it grew on me after watching it a few times and this one will probably grow on me if I see it a few more times too.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• What they made another one? I watched 50 grey last month and I was confused how this movie actually got into the theaters. There was zero, 0 , nada chemistry between the 2. There was also a stalker vibe around the guy in some scenes, dunno if the director told him to act like that or they weren't aware of it when shooting those scenes. And really... the guy has some serious daddy issues and expects that a girl will just fix that hah! Good one. Also that ending was laughable can't wait for seeing the sequel 😂

• I will not be watching it. Filth.

• Never seen nor read any installment but my friends in the scene say it misrepresents kink.

• Didn't watch it

• Oh no... last time my ex girlfriend and I got into it she filed domestic abuse charges for beating her ass with a cricket bat.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer reading rather than watching