Why does everyone love beyonce so much?

why all the glorification? she's just a music artist. she hasn't done anything significant thats helped our world in anyway. why do people care so much about her and her having children?

ugh i wish everyone STFU about her already -.-

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno. I think it's mostly the way she carries herself in such a way that invites respect. And she's obviously very talented.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Don't know, to be honest. If acting like trash, and being a hypocritical racist is what these people look for in a celebrity, then I can understand their love for her.
    There's many other female singers who are waaaay better role models.

• She is an empowering figure for women across the world, as a woman I would think you would be able to appreciate that.

• because she gets black women and women in general to apreciate themselves. she's a motivator and encourges people to demand respect, she shows you can be a succesfull and strong women!

• Because many people in this world are dumb.

• O. o no idea.

• I don't know. Her main fan base is feminist bitches but personally hate the cunt. All her sounds have a misandrist undertone.

• it's called idol worship. and the sheeple of this country are td she's important so they obsess over her.

• Everyone? There are a lot of people who dislike/hate her and I honestly hate her she sticks the finger at her fans she has ghost writers for every song she sings and doesn't just admit it that she doesn't write her songs because she can't even talk about how when wrote them in interviews and the things she says in some of them don't make any sense. I honestly hate her there so many better female singers that someone can listen to.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no clue, I mean so what , she's having twins.
    ... meanwhile how many regular ladies have kids and don't end up in the news? .. heck my mama had five daughters, my paternal grandparents had 13 children and I'm 25 with no kids 😂😂 . We ain't in the news lol. She's not that great of a singer , some see her as a voice for women. I sure don't.

• she has good voice