A quick vote for the ladies?

Actually I'll include the fellas to...

soo imgoing to post 2 pictures, two males.. You tell me which one would you choose.

One is a player and one is a nice guy.

One would do all he can to keep his woman & One would only spend time with you just to fuck.

One has no trouble talking to girls because he's super confident in person and the other has the hardest time because he feels others notices his flaws and no what's on the inside.

One is almost flawless while the other had deformities.

some of these hints are obvious if you study the pictures long enough and some are well hidden. This is a vote, which guy do you choose? Remember, they always tell you ((never judge a book by it's cover)) so choose wisely.

For the women: who would you choose to date?

For the men: who would you choose to befriend?

A)👇🏽
A quick vote for the ladies?

B)👇🏽

Choose wisely

• Guy A
  • Guy B
I'll tell you who is who when all the votes are in, perhaps tomorrow night, I'd like to give this post some time in order to Telly up the votes and see was chosen as the best guy to date/befriend... I find it interestingly amusing to see females voting for the player guy though, its sending a subliminal message to me. It tells me some of the women enjoy getting played and used and lied to. If that is the case, why the fuck do some of the women cry, bitch, moan, and complain when it happens?🤔
Okay well... I am the black guy in the first picture, Guy A). I'm the guy that's rather shy, a hopeless romantic.. I cherish the females I get involved with because it makes me happy to know that my girl smiles because of me... The guy in the second picture, Guy B) he's my best friend, his Name is Nick. He has a good personality but people, (women) are easily fooled cuz of the way he looks... He's more of a pretty boy and he's pretty buff.

20
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• So... when are you gonna tell us the answer?

• I'll tell you who is who when all the votes are in, perhaps tomorrow night, I'd like to give this post some time in order to Tally up the votes and see who was chosen as the best guy to date/befriend... I find it interestingly amusing to see females voting for the player guy though, its sending a subliminal message to me. It tells me some of the women enjoy getting played and used and lied to. If that is the case, why the fuck do some women cry, bitch, moan, and complain when it happens?🤔 Almost like watching a mouse run into a mouse trap even though he knows it's there... I guess ignorance is bliss in certain situations lol

• Sorry if I misunderstood you with the scars thing then. And why worry so much about other girls if you have someone? Isn't her opinion the only one that matters?

• I'm not worried... I use to be, for a second it had me in a state of depression but I quickly realized women I don't need anyone else to make me happy... It is amazing to feel the warm touch and sweet soft words from a woman's voice. Words of comfort and affection... But I'm not gonna spend all my life chasing that feeling. It's best when someone says things on their own free will... It's not the same when you trick people into saying things... I do have someone but she's straying and I'm almost certain she's cheating but I'm not gonna waste time doing Sherlock Holmes work just to find the truth... If she wants to cheat than good luck! I've already begun my search for someone new... So when or if she comes clean and tell me she's cheating, I'll already have a back up and there's nothing to ever be upset about lol

• I choose guy B but guy A is cute af also

What Guys Said 0