Book recommendations?

I like reading good books that I can really get into. One of my favorites is called, "All the Bright Places," by Jennifer Niven, I really recommend this to everyone.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Lovely bones

• what's it about?

• oh and thank you for the suggestion

• It's about a girl who is murdered and then watches her family from heaven as they try to move on with their lives. it was also made into a movie. The book is by Alice Sebold

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Richard Dawkins, Steven Pinker

• Try Neil Gaiman's. Really light and easy to read but so full of imagination. My personal favorite is The Graveyard Book.

• It's about an orphan baby that is adopted by supernatural inhabitants of the graveyard. The magic and mystery of the book is so rich and imaginative is so great that it will also leave you around thinking. It's great book.

Try also his other works like American Gods (To be launched in HBO), Coraline, Ocean at the End of the Lane, How to Talk to Girls at Party.

• PS:I Love You

• I like the i am number four series

• all those tolkein stuff, you can live within them. literally 😍😍😍

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!