Star Wars or Star Trek?

• Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Could not give a crap 💩
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• Star Trek

I was raised by a die hard trekkie. Like we have a shrine of Star Trek collectibles in our basement and every series of Star Trek on DVD and stuff. When Burger King came out with those Star Trek cups for the first movie, my dad went over and bought of each.

We have a box of CEREAL that's from 2009 that's star wars theme that's unopened and we aren't allowed to touch it. It's just sitting in the basement.

Seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• oooohhhhhh. Tough one. I LOVE both but i think I'm gonna have to say Star Wars

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• I love this question, and it was a hard choice but I feel a stronger connection with the stories of Star Trek but love Star Wars quite a lot!

• Star Trek all day.

• I'm more of a Trekkie :) Not to say that I hate on Star Wars... but Star Trek is definitely better. It's my childhood lol (My dad is a big fan)

• Please don't hate me but kinda none... I'm not feeling the vibe

• Star Trek, cuz the Star Wars movies are just lame af. At least the last few Star Trek movies have been good.

• Star wars.

• They each have their moments.

• neither one. wish they would go away.

What Guys Said 5

• Star wars

• both

• I love both but Star Wars.

• I got a soft spot for Star Trek (specifically original series, TNG (the best), Voyager was also decent). Although I also liked the original Star Wars (close second). Some of the new Star Trek films I feel were complete garbage (although into darkness was pretty good). The new Star Wars films have been garbage.