Who else loves the National Treasure movies?

I love these movies. I am home today with an injured knee... so I am watching them. Who else loves the National Treasure movies?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I do
    I've only ever seen the second one twice and dont really remember it but i do enjoy the first
    And i would deff go see a third one if they made it

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i did enjoy the first one... that was a fun and kind of different movie at the time... the second one was kind of mehhh, but still ok

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• They are certainly good movies to watch.

Sounds like you will be enjoying your time today. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I have my knee propped up... so I am going to take advantage of it. I love these kinds of movies.

• Show All
    • I miss him... but I have another life other than him. I have friends, family and my work.

• Sorry if I was being intrusive. I didn't mean to push. I have been in an friends with benefits where we would meet up on the weekends for about 36 hours and then spend like 5 days apart.

I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with a great girl and not being able to see her or touch her almost every day.

• I love movies with riddles and puzzles. national treasure is one of my favorite movies and by the way I hope your knee gets better! ❤😊

1|1
    0|0
  • I have watched National Treasure a few times. . . just to look at Diane Kruger.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like both of those too , I've watch them several times

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't watched those. Would you suggest them to someone who likes adventure stories?

1|1
    0|0
  • Rissyanne-I'm a Freemason and
    These movies cast in a favorable light. I like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them. I'm curious to know what's happening with that third one that they were talking about a long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • These movies are awesome! Really upset they never made a third one :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen a single one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me. Big Fan on NT-1 & 2... NT-1 was way better I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh... kinda boring

0|0
    1|0
  • Me me me me LOVE!!! A big bag of popcorn and you're set

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicholas Cage knows how to turn men gay and Lesbians straight, that face👌👌👌👌

1|0
    0|0
  • yeppers :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love them too

1|1
    0|0
  • I love that movie. Every time it comes on I watch it no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never actually watched them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. they are good movies but it's not rcompletly my genre

0|0
    0|0