What are the Game Studios that you trust the most?

For me it would probably be

1. Naughty Dog
What are the Game Studios that you trust the most?

2. Bethesda

3. Blizzard

Something like that ^^

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I always pay attention to these plus a few more

Bioware
    Bethesda
    Valve
    Rockstar
    Black Isle
    Insomniac
    Game Freak
    Bungie
    Epic

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nintendo
    Bethesda
    Rockstar
    Naughty dog

I would say capcom... but they haven't been so great lately. Street fighter v was such a lazy effort on their part. But then re7 came out good

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 14

• I don't trust Blizzard at all! Look at how they treat fans of vanilla wow. I'm gonna say Arenanet is easily the best game maker I've ever dealt with. You can debate whether or not they have the best game, but there's no debating that they're the most trustworthy

0|2
    0|0
    • I don't like all the games they make but I put them on the list because all their games are super polished and well made. They're visually nice and there's never a lot of bugs or unfinished stuff and the games are usually also fun to play. So that's why I put them there ^^ Not because I love them or anything :P. I don't know about the situation you're talking about though I don't play WOW :P

• Cd project red is the studio I trust
    I like bioware games, but I deeply dislike what they do with EA about the dlcs for games, they add one more gun or something and literally charge 3 dollars more for it, i have no respect for EA

0|1
    0|0
  • Bethesda
    The games are usually good I just wish they would just give the console commands to console players so that they can actually focus on the real glitches and dlc because those people won't stop finding ways to exploit stuff so if they just gave them the damn commands they could quit patching dumb stuff like duplication and so on.
    If they want to cheat let them if it screws up their save oh well that's the price they have to pay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naughty Dog.
    Rockstar.
    CD Projekt Red.

0|1
    0|0
  • naughty dog! crash bandicoot ftw

0|1
    0|0
  • Naughty dog
    Valve